No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Explains Why He Needs To Knock Chavez Jr. Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rubio Explains Why He Needs To Knock Chavez Jr. Out

Middleweight Marco Antonio "Veneno" Rubio (53-5-1, 46KOs) does not see another other option. To beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-01, 31KOs) on February 4th in San Antonio, a knockout is needed, says Rubio. Rubio gets his chance to challenge Chavez for the WBC middleweight crown. HBO will televise the fight. Rubio, explaining his fear of the judges being influenced by outside sources, will do everything to secure a knockout victory. Rubio has won his last ten fights, nine of them by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR RUBIO! Should be a fun scrap

Comment

Chavez is the biggest coward in the game and Rubio has it right. Arum will do everything to protect his cowardly cash cow.

I just hope Rubio doesn't quite like he didn't against Pavlik and makes it a fight but I doubt it or that coward Chavez would have never accepted a fight against him.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Rubio, I think he's by far the greatest challenge Jr has faced and I believe he has a good opportunity of getting the KO.

Comment

This should be a very fun fight. Both fighters seem to have solid punching power and solid chins. Neither backdown very much and both very much so want to win (Rubio to finalize his career by achieving a world title and Chavez Jr. to prove to everybody that he's more than simply the son of a legend). Since I don't think Chavez Jr. is as bad ass people portray him to be, I see a very competitive fight.

Comment

What Rubio meant to say was "Im going to knockout Jr for Malius"

Comment

Chavez Jr should have fought Martinez,this guy is mediocre at best-Chavez is alrigb he desn't need tobe protected this much--canelo is the better Mexican champion.

Comment

Rubio is going to bust Chavez up pretty nice

Comment

The closest Rubio will get to hitting JCC JR is when they touch gloves. Other than that, Rubio won't be able to lay a glove on JR. JR is a defensive wizard. He is one of the best, if not THE best defensive boxers of all time so if Rubio is relying on hitting JR to win, he is going to have a long night.

Comment

I think it'll be a good fight. I even bought tickets to the.event, although I will be looking forward for the nonito fight even more.

Comment

Working...
                    X