No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck vs Fragomeni in Play For April 2, Helenius Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck vs Fragomeni in Play For April 2, Helenius Too

According to multiple reports, WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck will defend the title on April 2 against Italian former champion Giacobbe Fragomeni. The 41-year old Italian held the WBC title 2008-2009 but lost it to Zsolt Erdei. Site has yet to be announced. EU heavyweight champ Robert Helenius will also be on this bill in a featured bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

after yesterday's fightnight, they announced that the fight is already set, but you never know with Fragomeni.

He was going to fight Frenkel, but who knows what happened. He clearly wants a lucrative fight.

Comment

Absolutely classic Huck defense. Fragomeni is 41, got slaughtered by Wlodarczyk last year and hasn't won a meaningful fight in at least a couple of years. Plus he can't punch so he's no threat to Huck's chin, like Lebedev was

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
        Absolutely classic Huck defense. Fragomeni is 41, got slaughtered by Wlodarczyk last year and hasn't won a meaningful fight in at least a couple of years. Plus he can't punch so he's no threat to Huck's chin, like Lebedev was
        well, Cunningham cant crack an egg, still he broke Huck's jaw.

yeah, it isnt an interesting match-up, its more like a tune-up fight for the upcoming matches in the fall.

Comment

huck and fragomeni will be an okay fight I guess, however I see huck wining.

Comment

Huck should be forced to rematch Denis Lebedev.

He clearly lost that fight and got a undeserved decision.

Comment

Originally posted by EatKnuckle View Post
              Huck should be forced to rematch Denis Lebedev.

He clearly lost that fight and got a undeserved decision.
              He certainly did get a gift and he knew it too before that he would seeing as he ran the 12th round after getting schooled for much of the fight, I am really sick of German boxing and their robberies.

Comment

Huck won't ever stand within twenty yards of Lebedev if he can help it.He got got dominated and was thoroughly beaten by a superior boxer.If they fought again,he knows that Lebedev will step up his game even further and really hurt Huck.It would probably resemble the beating he gave Enzo Maccarinelli.

Comment

I think this fight will be really too dangerous for GIACOBBE,i don't know how he feels right now but he left to much in his last three fights.
                  GIACOBBE is now to slow and shot,this should be a huge upset if he will go out with a victory(TOO GOOD TO BE TRUTH),anyway GO GIACOBBE!!!

Comment

German boxing is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X