No announcement yet.

Cotto complainers....It's over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    "Dude"...Your like a bad stock who went down 100 points. You are owned but not even wanted. I would crawl in a hole.
    Ugh explain how I got owned????? Just because your fuking ******ed ass says I got owned doesn't make it true! And it might help if their was an actual legitimat argument that I havent shot down over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      dude do you have anthing to say or should i leave you and you friends to suck each others cocks while not making one legitimat argument. Fuking guy with zero fuking rep points cant even come up with his own arguments and he wants to say im getting owned?
      Sorry But I'm not buying....Your Already owned! stay with your owners.

Comment

A boxer having his ear injured? No way that has never happened ever!!!!! In fact when a boxer gerts cut scraped or knocked out i think it's one of the most rare things ever to happen in a boxing ring!!! No way!!!!!

I thought boxing matches were really glorified tickiling contests.
        So was it accumulation of punches that did that to his ear or not? I guess it's just a coincidence that margarito was the one to inflict that kind of damage, only to later get caught trying to load his gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
          So was it accumulation of punches that did that to his ear or not? I guess it's just a coincidence that margarito was the one to inflict that kind of damage, only to later get caught trying to load his gloves...
          Like I said before its a boxing match not a tickiling contest!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
            Sorry But I'm not buying....Your Already owned! stay with your owners.

Lol blah blah blah still cant explain exactly how I got owned.

Comment

Like I said before its a boxing match not a tickiling contest!
              Choosing to ignore my question...hmmmmmmmmmm....you say the guy was never a puncher...explain how he could practically tear a guy's ear off his head without taking a bite out of it? Accumulation of punches to the ear right?

Comment

RAFAEL MARQUEZ QUIT...........get over it .....he s still a warrior though......who quit

Comment

Lol blah blah blah still cant explain exactly how I got owned.
                  STOP wasting your time with these trolls bro .You owned all these idiots in here and now they say you got owned.CHILD PLEASEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    RAFAEL MARQUEZ QUIT...........get over it .....he s still a warrior though......who quit
                    Maybe Marquez read that book in your avi?

Comment

Dude why the fuk would i bet against Pac when i picked him to win this fight months ago when the fight was signed. I like Margarito sure but Im not dilusional enough like most of you Rican's were when Pac fought Cotto.

Pac should win by UD but I I wouldn't be suprised if marg pulls out an unlikely upset either.

^^^^^^^^^^

A true literacy of a double standard."i predict pac to win but if toney pulls and wins hey i was also going for him"

What is this a win >< win situation?

Uhhhp seems to me your leaning towards margarito since things arent going "smooth" with the pac camp from previous posts

No bet.Shooting blanks again.Im done
                      Last edited by AP♠; 11-08-2010, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X