No announcement yet.

The Neutral World Order is the biggest joke group on BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Burton again.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Pwill would whoop that guy in your signature.
      Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Haha we shall see real soon! Kirkland is a beast though. Relentless mothalicka! haha but he'll definitely go down swinging! Should be fun to watch!
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yes, it should be a good one.

OMG!!!!!! WAS THAT? BY GAWD HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! YES KING!!!! THAT WAS AN INTELLECTUAL BOXING DEBATE!!!! You guys just witnessed it first hand on the boxingscene. Holy **** we actually had an intelligent neutral debate!!!!! No talk about the smallest details of Floyd & Manny's sexuality. Nothing to do with OST whatsoever!!! HOLY **** IT'S ACTUALLY POSSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE!!! hahahahaha

Found frequently in the n.W.o discussion board

Comment

um, i settled this before i went to the bbq on the beach.

if i hear any more shenanigans regarding nwo or racial chatter in here, the wrath will befall the lot of you.

spray, stop with all the ****

ripper, quit bitching, nwo is a spot for non asslickers, im sure there's some real phoneys you can find around here.

derranged, i like you and don't want to have to make you bleed, if you stop with the hipster routine, ill get you in.

any more talk of anything im associated not being of the highest pedigree and realness, or not having the top level of sophistication possible on a boxing website and people are getting bombed out, you'll end up running back to your momma's teets and your whole packeage will shrivel back up into the canal in your body from which it came.

Comment

Bunch of back stabbers. Apart from Mangler and Clegg.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            No offense to its creator who is a swell chap.

But why would anyone join this group? Its not only hypocritical since none of your members are neutral, since neutrality is impossible.

But why in the hell would you give your right to be biased? I reserve the right to be as biased as I want.

Life is too short for neutrality, and even shorter to pretend to be neutral.

**** the NWO.

And **** the Neutral World Order too. None of you rat finks are neutral. Cut the ****.

There is no such thing as a neutral fan. If I watched EVERY boxing fight without a rooting interest Id slit my wrists. Thats torture.

Thats just something people say to make them seem not "fan boy-ish".

Gimme a ****ing break. Its not a crime to have favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              There is no such thing as a neutral fan. If I watched EVERY boxing fight without a rooting interest Id slit my wrists. Thats torture.

I have no problem with people having favourite fighters, hell, I have no issue with people being "fan boys". My issue is when idiots refuse to give other fighters credit and resort to bashing their favourite fighters' rivals without cause. This is annoying.

In the lead-up to Jones-Calzaghe I wasn't on here creating thread after thread after thread about Joe being a disgrace that never fought a prime elite fighter and was cherry-picking old men. Its the pathetic immaturity of the idiots in NSB that annoys me, not that they nuthug either Floyd or Manny.

Comment

No, its not at all and I have my 5 or 6 personal favz too but don't make thread after thread praising them and bashing their biggest threats.

I only made the group out of disgust for the 2 way Pac/Floyd convo all day everyday about the same thing on here. I didn't want to talk about that so this was the best thing I could think of to do.

I am a fan of the sport 1st more than any particular fighter and lots of ppl obviously see things my way otherwise they wouldn't want to have joined my group.

Comment

99% of the fights I watch I have no "rooting" interest in. I'm not talking about old fights either but current HBO and Showtime fare. On those rare occasions when I happen to favor one of the fighters I'm bummed for about 10 minutes after the fight if they lose and happy for about 10 minutes if the win. I watch fights without cheering, in fact I watch fights in complete silence lest I miss something.

Poet

Comment

NWO can lick my balls

Neutral??? get tha **** outta here....

Great Thread Jack

Comment

• Just a social group of posters who love the whole sport i think thats the message behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X