No announcement yet.

*****s dont know nothing about boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    Then again... I see alot of Pac fans betting on other fights and winning all the time too..

I cant say the same about some Floyd fans..
    Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    If they had the cash, wouldn't they make the same bets? I do. If I bet points or cash, I pick the same.
    Possibly not. Theres an aura of "safeness" betting with e-credit, I'm guessing. If you're putting up actual cash... you might think twice.

My point was, it isn't even real betting. It's like roleplaying or fantasy football. It's fine for what it is, but to use THAT as an example of why an entire fanbase sucks??? ("they are e-poor, i've noticed") ...thats just lame.

Comment

I'm just trolling..

I made this post cause all I have seen so many post of Floyd fans saying Pac fans know nothing about boxing and only know Pac which I find funny.

While most of the time I see alot of Pac fans picking alot of other fights beside Pac fights right.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Anybody who roots for Floyd is a ******. During the time Floyd has been a welterweight the Iraq surge worked, Obama won the Democratic primaries. Obama was elected President, Tom Brady missed an entire year of football and got married, Joy Behar got her own show, CNN went from #2 news network to #4 behind MSNBC and sister network HLN, James Cameron spent 3 years of his life making AVATAR...

All that **** has happened since Floyd has been a welterweight-- you know what hasn't happened? Floyd hasn't fought a welterweight! In all that ****ing time he hasn't fought a welterweight haha.

Anybody who roots for Floyd should commit suicide.

So Floyd is not allowed to have fans now?

Comment

These guy say *******s are bad..

*****s have to be the worst poster on NSB.

They been wrong so many times about every other fight that not a Floyd fight.

I bet they only know about Floyd and dont watch other fighters and are not true boxing fans.

A great example is Burner. He predicts

Burner Picks

Paul Malignaggi Vs Ricky Hatton : Wrong
          Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
          Ricky Hatton Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
          Miguel Cotto Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
          Dmitriy Salita Vs Amir Khan : Wrong

Also if you notice Most Pac fan are E-rich while most Floyd fans are E-Poor...

So by Logic. Pac fans > Floyd fans when it comes to who knows more about boxing.

IM GONNA GIVE A TRY TO D-BUNK THIS

while I notice that too... i think there might be a possibility of them becoming some kind of

KING OF AKO PAHA.KNIGHTS. i dont know what tha means or is.. .but if im gonna gues...

one night i was high I came with the conclusion.. u know what

that ako paha.. .has a military army here!! and he sign them up right away!! and the'y are his slaves for ever!!!!

AND HE BUYS THEIR SOULS WITH E-POINTS

thats why u see so many e-rich pinnoys.. is because ako paha.. have them under payroll for his own intentions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

So Floyd is not allowed to have fans now?
            Not til he buys me a new Big Fish sandwich from Angelo's Deli.
            Until then, screw Floyd.
            He gets no fans, ya hear me?
            None.

Comment

Originally posted by JudeTheObscure View Post
              I sincerely can't believe you guys are talking about this s*it seriously. Have you, you know, ever considered betting IN REAL LIFE? You know.. with MONEY???

To use fake ass internet betting against a fanbase.. thats really 'tough'. You guys are no different from Star Trek fanatics who make their living room look like a starship.

I made a few bets betting on Pac with REAL Money .. Thanks god he hasnt let me down..

Also made some money betting on Andrew Ward. Lost when I pick Roy Jones to win vs Joe Calzaghe..

Comment

*****s and *******s share the same brain.

Comment

These guy say *******s are bad..

*****s have to be the worst poster on NSB.

They been wrong so many times about every other fight that not a Floyd fight.

I bet they only know about Floyd and dont watch other fighters and are not true boxing fans.

A great example is Burner. He predicts

Burner Picks

Paul Malignaggi Vs Ricky Hatton : Wrong
                  Oscar De La Hoya Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
                  Ricky Hatton Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
                  Miguel Cotto Vs Manny Pacquaio : Wrong
                  Dmitriy Salita Vs Amir Khan : Wrong

Also if you notice Most Pac fan are E-rich while most Floyd fans are E-Poor...

So by Logic. Pac fans > Floyd fans when it comes to who knows more about boxing.
                  Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  IM GONNA GIVE A TRY TO D-BUNK THIS

while I notice that too... i think there might be a possibility of them becoming some kind of

KING OF AKO PAHA.KNIGHTS. i dont know what tha means or is.. .but if im gonna gues...

one night i was high I came with the conclusion.. u know what

that ako paha.. .has a military army here!! and he sign them up right away!! and the'y are his slaves for ever!!!!

AND HE BUYS THEIR SOULS WITH E-POINTS

thats why u see so many e-rich pinnoys.. is because ako paha.. have them under payroll for his own intentions!
                  nice try. but no dice. i joined the force last month and didnt ask/get any from the big boss man. got a headstart from two other pinoys on epoints though and bet well these past few weeks. there's also this multiply your points thing most are aware of.

why are pinoys here e-rich? because we take care of our own. because we bet smart. because we know our fighters well.

why are most *****s fat broke?

you tell me.
                  Last edited by Killa_Kali; 12-08-2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Anybody who roots for Floyd is a ******. During the time Floyd has been a welterweight the Iraq surge worked, Obama won the Democratic primaries. Obama was elected President, Tom Brady missed an entire year of football and got married, Joy Behar got her own show, CNN went from #2 news network to #4 behind MSNBC and sister network HLN, James Cameron spent 3 years of his life making AVATAR...

All that **** has happened since Floyd has been a welterweight-- you know what hasn't happened? Floyd hasn't fought a welterweight! In all that ****ing time he hasn't fought a welterweight haha.

Anybody who roots for Floyd should commit suicide.
                    Wow. This guys cites Jame Cameron making 'AVATAR' as a meaningful world development of the last few years. And, er.. Joy Behar getting her OWN show. I don't even know who the **** that is, but...

And Floyd fans should commit suicide. Amazing. I'm curious as to what musha's 'real' life is like. (I'm guessing it's alot of T.V.. and alot of internet.)

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      nice try. but no dice. i joined the force last month and did ask/get any from the big boss man. got a headstart from two other pinoys on epoints though and bet well these past few weeks. there's also this multiply your points thing most are aware of.

why are pinoys here e-rich? because we take care of our own. because we bet smart. because we know our fighters well.

why are most *****s fat broke?

you tell me.
                      you have got to be kidding. Like for real. e-rich?????!!! ya'll support ya'll own????!!!

you said that and you are betting....

hahahhahwhwhahahahahahahahahwhwhwhahahwhhhhhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X