No announcement yet.

Tiger kills trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Tiger kills trainer

MEXICO CITY — Mexican authorities say a tiger mauled his trainer to death at a circus in northern Mexico.

Police in the northern state of Sonora say the 35-year-old trainer was attacked over the weekend in the Sonora town of Etchojoa.

Amateur video of the late Saturday attack was circulated on media sharing sites Monday, showing the trainer circling the tiger and making the animal turn slowly on a low platform.

On one pass, the tiger suddenly stops his spinning routine and reaches out and grabs the trainer.

Other circus employees immediately came to his aid, trying to drive the tiger off by hitting him with a metal stand.

However, the tiger continued attacking, and the trainer died at a hospital of blood loss.

I guess it didn't like that they used "Hearts On Fire" from Rocky instead of "Eye Of The Tiger"

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    I guess it didn't like that they used "Hearts On Fire" from Rocky instead of "Eye Of The Tiger"
    on man, that was good!!

Comment

i like how everyone was running and he/she kept recording

Comment

Poor thing was probably treated like *****.

**** circus'.

Comment

The tiger had his FML moment

Comment

I feel bad for the tiger.

Comment

Good, I'm glad.

People need to start respecting these magnificent animals instead of caging and mistreating them for their own sick entertainment.
              Last edited by ßringer; 02-05-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Good, I'm glad.

People need to start respecting these magnificent animals instead of caging and mistreating them for their own sick entertainment.
                This ^^ It's sad that somebody had to die but this type of stuff is bound to happen. Those wild animals arent supposed to " live " in cages.

Comment

It was bound to happen. The trainer was probably an abusive prick.

Comment

Working...
                  X