No announcement yet.

Ayo Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayo Atheists

Do you date a Christian or you only go out with woman who has the belief as yours?

I never have dated a person of 'faith' and I never will, because intelligence is a big turn on for me, and people of faith are bankrupt in that regard.

I can tolerate a religious acquaintance, but that's about as far as I'll go with it. And even then I liken having them to having something similarly tolerable but highly annoying, like crabs.

Comment

Actually, every girl I've ever dated has identified themselves as an agnostic.

I even debate them quite a bit, because there is no such thing as a true agnostic. They don't exist. Like unicorns or BBWs.

Comment

People claim to be religious in the world, but their actions are much different than what the preach. I think most Americans will be quick to say they believe in God, but then live their life completely contrary to those teachings.

So for me, I think religion is an over blown aspect of people's lives that truly don't mean as much as they claim it does.

Comment

I've dated people of all faiths and none. I'm married to somebody who is too apathetic on the subject to call herself and atheist. We raise our children in the godless principles of good manners, politeness and kindness.

Comment

It wouldn't bother me unless they projected their beliefs onto me or as a by-product of being religious, they were ******ed. Many people are religious just for the sake of it, none more so than in America. How many of their congressman identify to a religion?

I wonder if there's stats available to compare our's to America's.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Something came up in my mind. What if your kids, at their right age, begin to explore Christianity as one. Would you discourage them or you'll let them express what they believe in?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                Thanks guys.

Something came up in my mind. What if your kids, at their right age, begin to explore Christianity as one. Would you discourage them or you'll let them express what they believe in?
                I honestly can't see how they'd come to the conclusion there is a God unless I fed it down their throats at a young age. I think they'd grow up not really bothered too much about it but would side with science once they understood what we've discovered.

Comment

Yup.

As long as they keep it to themselves I'm good.

Comment

Yup.

As long as they keep it to themselves I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                    X