No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
    You look kind of tall next to Khan but height doesn't mean ****. I would bring the ghetto out of me and I won't quit. One man ends up dead and it don't start with BooHoo.
    that ain't me next to khan that is Andre Ward lol! I'm from leyton bro were you from?

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
      I'd take 10 losses than getting KO'd by a Rican and a Colombian cab driver.

El FAMOSO was never ktfo.

Believe me, a middle aged Salvadoran cab driver would knock your ass out. You can't fight bro.

Not even SHIVA would save your ass from my people.
      Of course shiva wouldn't you know with him being a Hindu god. So your people are talentless, gay, ugly and now stupid. The list grows bro! "peeleft:

Comment

Anthony is DESTROYING Spain.

Never thought I'd type that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Anthony is DESTROYING Spain.

Never thought I'd type that, lol.
          the same Carmelo that plays for the Knicks...?

Comment

I'll probably watch the Athletics, Swimming, Football, Tennis, Boxing, Basketball, Gymnastics and Cycling.

I just like sport.

Comment

Honestly the olympics are a little boring. I just usually watch all the filipino events. This year I'll be tuning in for basketball and michele jenneke

Comment

I am so looking forward to Usain Bolt regaining all his glory and destroying all his best times. It will be exciting between him and Yohan Blake but Bolt will break the world record again hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Honestly the olympics are a little boring. I just usually watch all the filipino events. This year I'll be tuning in for basketball and michele jenneke
                  Michelle Jenneke is not there man

We gotta wait till Rio 2016 to see her

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Of course shiva wouldn't you know with him being a Hindu god. So your people are talentless, gay, ugly and now stupid. The list grows bro! "peeleft:
                    If you look back through history, it's common knowledge that SHIVA is the same person as ALLAH.

You fail Akbaar.

Redeem yourself by telling me what a bum Khan is and the greatness of Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Michelle Jenneke is not there man

We gotta wait till Rio 2016 to see her

Comment

Working...
                      X