Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a conspiracy theory be complete without a youtube video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a conspiracy theory be complete without a youtube video?

Or is a youtube video absolutely crucial for the conspiracy theory to be authentic? For instance I was a little skeptical about this supposed Terasque Race which I never heard of before, but was absolutely convinced once I saw the youtube video that complimented it, which I present to you

Discuss....
    Last edited by Enayze; 01-16-2012, 09:47 PM.

yes....

this one fooled 2 billion people

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      yes....

Millions of people are going to find life after death because of that book, you and billions of others however have eternal damnation to worry about. I would be a little more prudent with my assertions seeing as you do not know what awaits after death.

Comment

yes....

Ive seen a few videos about that. Still not convinced.

Comment

yes....

And still counting!!

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          Millions of people are going to find life after death because of that book, you and billions of others however have eternal damnation to worry about. I would be a little more prudent with my assertions seeing as you do not know what awaits after death.
          Prove life after death exists!!!
          Too difficult??
          How about a hint.

Here's the deal with religion -- As long as people in general can be made to believe, in a better life after death, then they will care less what happens on earth. That is the concept of religion!!!

While the masses are praying for, hoping for and believing in life after death, the WISE, are ruling the earth and enjoying all that LIFE has to offer.

This is one of the biggest, most massive SCAMS ever perpetrated against humanity.

You and I, are physical human beings -- everything we know, love, hate, feel and enjoy is in the PHYSICAL REALM of reality. We cannot relate, cannot feel, cannot understand a REALM, that is not singularly natural to our existence. And I make mention of SINGULARLY, because SPIRITS are the energy of life {nothing more!!!}.... Spirits are dependent on the physical as the physical is dependent on it.

ONE CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT THE OTHER ..... PERIOD!!!!!

Therefore, life after death cannot exist ... for it would involve and mean an existence without its physical counterpart. And there is absolutely NO evidence of this being a possibility in any realm..... EVER!!!!!!!

Class dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            thats silly.....

Comment

yes....

Wow....so ignorant.

Comment

Enayze is working his way up from the mid-card to the main event status here in the lounge. Nice sarcasm about Conspiracy theories only to have the thread be consumed by Religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Enayze is working his way up from the mid-card to the main event status here in the lounge. Nice sarcasm about Conspiracy theories only to have the thread be consumed by Religion.
                  Ive been the main event since 2004, well even before that when site had crashed and we lost our user names and had to start over, but that is before many of these folks time.

In anycase they feel they have to justify themselves before God by constantly attacking religion since they know I am a strong believer in the Almighty.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    And still counting!!

Prove life after death exists!!!
                    Too difficult??
                    How about a hint.

Here's the deal with religion -- As long as people in general can be made to believe, in a better life after death, then they will care less what happens on earth. That is the concept of religion!!!

While the masses are praying for, hoping for and believing in life after death, the WISE, are ruling the earth and enjoying all that LIFE has to offer.

This is one of the biggest, most massive SCAMS ever perpetrated against humanity.

You and I, are physical human beings -- everything we know, love, hate, feel and enjoy is in the PHYSICAL REALM of reality. We cannot relate, cannot feel, cannot understand a REALM, that is not singularly natural to our existence. And I make mention of SINGULARLY, because SPIRITS are the energy of life {nothing more!!!}.... Spirits are dependent on the physical as the physical is dependent on it.

ONE CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT THE OTHER ..... PERIOD!!!!!

Therefore, life after death cannot exist ... for it would involve and mean an existence without its physical counterpart. And there is absolutely NO evidence of this being a possibility in any realm..... EVER!!!!!!!

Class dismissed.

You are so sure of what you speak, yet I can see past your insecurity. Stop theorizing buddy and begin reading the bible and inquiring about God if you want to save your soul. If you need me to help answer some difficult questions you might have, feel free to PM me, no pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                    X