No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I ask because for me is Lance Moore or Devone Bess and I have been leaning towards Moore.
    Moore is Brees go to guy regardless

if there is nothing on the field Brees is throwing to Lance....and Lance has the best hands on the team hands down(no pun intended)

he will get receptions no doubt with or without Colsten getting a lot of touches

and i mean....they are playing Jacksonville.....

Comment

• Tua...awaiting your confirmation on a trade between Reed and I.

Comment

• Tua's always pretty quick to approve trades. You guys won't have to wait long.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Moore is Brees go to guy regardless

if there is nothing on the field Brees is throwing to Lance....and Lance has the best hands on the team hands down(no pun intended)

he will get receptions no doubt with or without Colsten getting a lot of touches

and i mean....they are playing Jacksonville.....

woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sir. Those are some huge praises.

My boy Marques Colston's performances for the past 5 years say otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            woooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sir. Those are some huge praises.

My boy Marques Colston's performances for the past 5 years say otherwise.
            Lance is the most dependent, sure handed guy on the field

i think any Saint fan would agree

Colsten is a great player....but if Lance had his size, he would be the best receiver in the league

Lance is a working man WR and is a legend in NO...he was the reason we won a Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              Lance is the most dependent, sure handed guy on the field

i think any Saint fan would agree

Colsten is a great player....but if Lance had his size, he would be the best receiver in the league

Lance is a working man WR and is a legend in NO...he was the reason we won a Super Bowl.
              last season stats, both played 16 games... rec, yrds, td
              Lance: 68 -- 763 -- 8
              Colston: 84 -- 1023 -- 7

Again. It says otherwise. Lance being the reason they won the super bowl? Hmmm. My memory is kinda fuzzy of it but if his only 2 tds that year came in that superbowl. Then I'll take your word for it. Otherwise, I think it was that defense they had.

Then again. I'm just a big fan of Colston.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                last season stats, both played 16 games... rec, yrds, td
                Lance: 68 -- 763 -- 8
                Colston: 84 -- 1023 -- 7

Again. It says otherwise. Lance being the reason they won the super bowl? Hmmm. My memory is kinda fuzzy of it but if his only 2 tds that year came in that superbowl. Then I'll take your word for it. Otherwise, I think it was that defense they had.

Then again. I'm just a big fan of Colston.
                I came out of the womb screaming Who Dat....I love my boy Colsten.

but when push comes to shove....Lance is gonna catch the ****ing ball

in terms of Fantasy...sure Colsten is your guy.

but in terms of winning....Lance is your guy

Comment

• In the nfl today, pretty much eveeyone is playing unless it says doubtful.

Brees has so many security blankets its not just one guy. Pretty much its whoever you like the most. I can tell you there were mlre colston jerseys at the game.

My favorite saints throwback jerseys i saw:

Willie Roaf
                  Pat Swilling
                  Ricky Jackson

Damn, the bears had a lot of nice throwbacks, too bad all they have now is urlacher and forte worth a shi t.

My next saints jersey is a Jabari Greer jersey, and i got my eye on Jimmy Graham and Sproles too.

Comment

• Btw, carson palmer is booty. The guy hasnt had the legs for the nfl in 3 years, he couldnt lead the packers to the playoffs this year.

Comment

• Me and Glove completed a trade... i gave up Sanchez, Heap,and Dickson for Kolb and Finley

Comment

Working...
                      X