No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez: I'm The King, Not Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez: I'm The King, Not Yuriorkis Gamboa

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (49-7, 43KOs) is looking for an impressive performacen in his next title defense, on September 15th against Roinet Caballero. The card is going to happen in California. Gonzalez wants bigger fights, and bigger names, in the next couple of months.

[Click Here To Read More]

neither of you are juanma is the super star and hardest puncher with the better resume and top dog jhonney you beat the jap that montiel ktfo thats about it other then that you have done nothing more your a big threat and good fighter but you need to beat some1 else in the division

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      neither of you are juanma is the super star and hardest puncher with the better resume and top dog jhonney you beat the jap that montiel ktfo thats about it other then that you have done nothing more your a big threat and good fighter but you need to beat some1 else in the division
      and juanma got beat by gamboas left over, wtf your a lame ass dude last i remember juanma got his ass handed to him in P.R. IN FRONT OF HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!!! you need to do boxing scene a favor and wash your mouth out with a buck shot ***** !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        juajajajajajajajajaja a tu lopez le comieron el culo pago el precio por su mala defenza y por lento que es si gamboa lo coje le parte el culo y lo humilla peor que Salido

Gamboa is Salido/Lopez daddy

Comment

Gamboa is a beast.. he would eat Juanma alive

Comment

Originally posted by gito7127 View Post
            and juanma got beat by gamboas left over, wtf your a lame ass dude last i remember juanma got his ass handed to him in P.R. IN FRONT OF HIS OWN PEOPLE !!!!!!! you need to do boxing scene a favor and wash your mouth out with a buck shot ***** !!!!!!!!!
            I agree, gamboa boxed circles around salido while juanma got near knocked out, junama needs atleast 3 really good fights to come back from his ass whipping. Gamboa is bar far the best in the division BUT he needs some more concrete names to face and soon

Comment

So, Jhonny wants Gamboa after Caballero, but he refused to fight Yuri in September because of the purse disparity? Does Gonzalez think he'll get more next time? I'm not sure I agree with his approach.

Even if one thinks Gonzalez, JuanMa, or anyone else at 126, is better than Gamboa, Yuri is still the most exciting fighter in the division. It's as simple as that. A force of nature like "El Ciclon" does not come along that often. That's why, Jhonny, even though Gamboa isn't the champ, he still commands a higher purse than you do....

Comment

unless Jhonny lands a punch from hell he would get boxed circles by Gamboa

Comment

Pretty sure Gamboa would take out Gonzalez, I actually think Gonzalez would look good because he can use his range well but it would all come crashing down once Gamboa started getting inside.

In other words the general story of what happens when Jhonny Gonzalez loses.

I could understand why Jhonny would want to be paid well to take such a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    unless Jhonny lands a punch from hell he would get boxed circles by Gamboa
                    And in the most electrifying fashion. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X