• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Again, I voted for all the
    and others except for myself.
    same here ^^^

I don't even belong up there next to that Dream Team list.
    Last edited by -jose-; 12-26-2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Why not declare all these guys the winner. Does there need to be one when there are so many?
      That is the way to go.

Comment

i just put horton in the lead

edit: nvm but still tied for first place

Comment

Because it's multiple, don't be surprised if this goes Over Time. Should have just made it one choice. A lot of posters are going to pick all of them. Too complicated now. I suggest you ask for this thread to get deleted and start all over, this time make it so that you can only pick one. Just my suggestion, if not then good luck to all 10 posters. I won't vote in this poll. You give posters the option of choosing all of them, it makes it harder than choosing one believe it or not.

Comment

All top top posters but I didn't want to just for everyone so I stuck to max of 4. If I haven't voted for you it's not because I don't think your a good poster it's just I had to narrow it down.

That's a great list of posters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              All top top posters but I didn't want to just for everyone so I stuck to max of 4. If I haven't voted for you it's not because I don't think your a good poster it's just I had to narrow it down.

That's a great list of posters!!
              exactly that. Very difficult to pick just one so I gave myself 5 and even that was tough, i could have easily voted for more

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                exactly that. Very difficult to pick just one so I gave myself 5 and even that was tough, i could have easily voted for more
                Lol I know I felt bad looking at the rest when I picked my 4

Comment

saw this as a fight, so i went with the boricua.

Comment

freedom, lol, you are my homie and i always got your bakkk but this is a ****in insult right here to the public, lol, this ****in poll is ****in lame as ****, lol, multiple choice, lol, what the ****, lol, nyahahaha

someone should make a poll where only one pick is taken, lol, this is a "i dont want to hurt peoples feelings" azz poll, i voted for the homie kadyo over other people that i also like , lol, this is like a little league baseball world series game where the ****in losers also get rewarded, lol, this is a ****in stupid ****in poll, lol, nyahahahahaha

**** that, lol, someone please make a poll for freedom so we can see who would really be the winner if you have to make people choose one vote, lol, that way you really do get the real poster of the year, lol, this poll doesnt create a poster of the year, lol, it actually gives gives advantages to lesser posters to win for sympathy of freinds not voting for them even though they dont deserve that ****in vote, lol, 1 star stupid **** azz thread , lol, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      In the end, there can be only one!

yeah , lol, based on sympathy, lol, the real winner will not win on your politically correct thread, lol, i have never seen people vote for 2 people on a government election, lol, this is ****in silly, lol, up to 10 votes, whats the ****in point of this **** homie, lol, there can only be 1 winner on this poll but not in the correct way, lol, did you vote for obama or romney at the same time, lol, ino you did not and no you cant cause that is a real election, lol, this poll is a sympathy election multiple choice pikk poll

Comment

Working...
                      X