No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Trainer: We Would Have Beaten Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Trainer: We Would Have Beaten Mayweather

It’s been over three weeks since former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz surrendered his belt to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in their Las Vegas duel. The controversy surrounding the fight’s ending has been played out at length’s end but the reality remains that it is back to the drawing board for Team Ortiz.

[Click Here To Read More]

stfu danny and keep driving your coca cola truck..not even your brother and the rest of the family likes you ..you backstabber.

Comment

he obviously doesn't know his fighter..ortiz was looking for a way out in the fight..everyone knows that..well everyone except *******s they're a different breed lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            stfu danny and keep driving your coca cola truck..not even your brother and the rest of the family likes you ..you backstabber.
            I'd rather have a job with Coca Cola then sit in front of a computer at 2am.

Comment

holy crap on a cracker!

Comment

We?

Victor Ortiz went full ******.

The only one responsible for Victor's loss is Victor himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                  I'd rather have a job with Coca Cola then sit in front of a computer at 2am.
                  Hey ******..just because it's 2 am in America doesn't mean it's the same for the rest of the world.

Comment

I can't believe he or anyone else is still talking about this..Ortiz was being outclassed,and was knock into next week because he head was not in the fight..How anyone gave him more then 1 rd or thinks he was on his way to winning is beyond me..Ortiz has solidified himself as a mental weakling in my book...

Comment

Working...
                    X