No announcement yet.

cottos resume after marg beatdown!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
    I told you to bring your A game, now I have to destroy your stupid ass. I NEVER said Arum forced anyone. I said he picked the opponents, which he does. What am I blaming Arum for? You are again putting words in my mouth, because your too ******ed to argue. Arum, LIKE the ENTIRE boxing community, knows Cotto is past his best. That's why he wants to put Cotto in with rising potential stars. It does two things for Arum. It lets him keep making money off Cotto (And Cotto makes money as well so he's happy) and it lets him really test these guys. If they can't get past this worn down version of Cotto, then Arum knows they're not going to accomplish much else. If they win however, Arum has an instant star. That's why Foreman was getting camera time and attention (HBO and Jimmy Kimmel) and that's why the fight got such high ratings. Arum knew there was good potential for Cotto to lose and he wanted to groom Foreman for stardom. On the other hand if Cotto won (which he did) Arum gets to keep a guy who is already a star. It's a WIN-WIN. Arum wasn't looking out for Cotto. He didn't really care who won. Same will be true for Chavez.

Being dangerous and giving problems are NOT the same. Margarito is a dangerous opponent. Yuri Foreman is NOT. He just presents problems and makes it a difficult win. Many people were predicting a Yuri Foreman decision, but not expecting him to really hurt Cotto in the process, because he's not a dangerous fighter. He's feather fisted and even so, he gave Cotto problems during exchanges before his knee went out.

No it isn't you moron. Only when it's IN-HOUSE. That's why Arum likes to have IN-HOUSE fights like this one. If Mayorga beats Cotto, do you think that's a win-win for Arum you dumbass?

Consider yourself destroyed. I told you to bring your A game. Go back to your Pacquiao nuthugging or ***** bashing or whatever the fuck it is you do, and quit coming at me with your tail between your vagina.
    i can debate with you all day even with my z game....you aint no natas or jreckoning mofo...you are a yessir kind of guy...

promoters give fighter choices, fighters pick what they think is best out of those choices....exactly why i blame pac and not arum for choosing shane ...

so arum wnat to put cotto agaits potentail rising starts huh, wtf is cotto fighting a god damn mayorga then?.....stupidass....there is no lose lose situation for arum dumb ass, it aint just happening, everything is a win win situation for them...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i can debate with you all day even with my z game....you aint no natas or jreckoning mofo...you are a yessir kind of guy...

Promoters give fighter choices, fighters pick what they think is best out of those choices....exactly why i blame pac and not arum for choosing shane ...

So arum wnat to put cotto agaits potentail rising starts huh, wtf is cotto fighting a god damn mayorga then?.....stupidass....there is no lose lose situation for arum dumb ass, it aint just happening, everything is a win win situation for them...
      its called a tuneeeeeeeee up do you kno what it means? Hes going to fight in 2 or 3 months vs margacheato its a stay busy fight

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
        its called a tuneeeeeeeee up do you kno what it means? Hes going to fight in 2 or 3 months vs margacheato its a stay busy fight
        hey dumb dumb, i dont have a problem with cotto fighting mayorga...my problem is with the claim that arum is feeeding cotto to up and coming rising stars like your fellow dumbass rabbit is claiming.....

Comment

promoters give fighter choices, fighters pick what they think is best out of those choices....exactly why i blame pac and not arum for choosing shane ...

so arum wnat to put cotto agaits potentail rising starts huh, wtf is cotto fighting a god damn mayorga then?.....stupidass....there is no lose lose situation for arum dumb ass, it aint just happening, everything is a win win situation for them...
          Z game is all you really have at this level. Mayorga isn't Arum's fighter dumbass. Why would Arum put one of his biggest draws in with another promoter's rising star? Lol, you're the ******* version of yesir. Mayorga is a stay busy fight for margarito. If Cotto can get past marg he's going to fight Chavez. Notice how any fights where there's potential for Cotto to lose are in house fights? That's my whole point. Go ask yesir to break this down for you since you have poor reading skills and maybe you can help him with his math. This isn't a debate. This is you putting words in my mouth and missing a point like when I told you it's a win win for arum and you tried to make it sound like you came up with that when I've been saying from the start. you're trying to use points I already made and use them against me like I didn't already say that.

Comment

hey dumb dumb, i dont have a problem with cotto fighting mayorga...my problem is with the claim that arum is feeeding cotto to up and coming rising stars like your fellow dumbass rabbit is claiming.....
            I never said that dumbass. I even put feed in quotations because I was quoting him from another thread. He was making it seem like Cotto cherrypicked foreman when it was arums idea in the first place and your stupid ass came along and tried to turn it into ssomething else.

Comment

Z game is all you really have at this level. Mayorga isn't Arum's fighter dumbass. Why would Arum put one of his biggest draws in with another promoter's rising star? Lol, you're the ******* version of yesir. Mayorga is a stay busy fight for margarito. If Cotto can get past marg he's going to fight Chavez. Notice how any fights where there's potential for Cotto to lose are in house fights? That's my whole point. Go ask yesir to break this down for you since you have poor reading skills and maybe you can help him with his math. This isn't a debate. This is you putting words in my mouth and missing a point like when I told you it's a win win for arum and you tried to make it sound like you came up with that when I've been saying from the start. you're trying to use points I already made and use them against me like I didn't already say that.
              and you dont have a game you copy cat.....lol

th first bolded statement is a copy cat post again

you said that arum is feeding cotto to up and coming stars mofo, now youre changing your tune since you just got ****ed with that claim..

you cant deny **** you just posted.....

Comment

and you dont have a game you copy cat.....lol

th first bolded statement is a copy cat post again

you said that arum is feeding cotto to up and coming stars mofo, now youre changing your tune since you just got ****ed with that claim..

you cant deny **** you just posted.....
                Copy cat?? From what because someone else said it first? It's true, this whole forum knows it's a stay busy fight (not a tune-up which is different). This is me acknowledging that Mayorga was a stay busy fight back on the 22nd on Dec

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...06&postcount=5

When did I say Arum is "feeding" Cotto? I never said that. This whole time you've been putting words in my mouth. I said he was putting him in which isn't the same as feeding. Putting in Margarito against Pac was a "feed"..

This is what I said:

"That's why he wants to put Cotto in with rising potential stars. It does two things for Arum. It lets him keep making money off Cotto (And Cotto makes money as well so he's happy) and it lets him really test these guys. If they can't get past this worn down version of Cotto, then Arum knows they're not going to accomplish much else. If they win however, Arum has an instant star."

^^That's word for word.

Here's what I said about Foreman:

"Arum thought Cotto was completely shot and would drop a UD to Foreman, making Foreman a star in the process. Kinda like how you were saying they're going to do when they "feed" Miguel to Chavez Jr. It's the same situation."

I put feed in quotes because feed isn't the correct word amd I explained why here:

"It's a win-win for Arum. Had Cotto lost, he would have had an instant star in Foreman. Since Cotto won, Arum gets to keep making money off of his fame. It's a win-win for Cotto as well. He keeps winning, and he keeps making money."

A feed is what Don King is doing with Mayorga.

I'm not changing my tune. I stand by verything I said. Your problem is you don't know what the tune is and decided to talk shit anyways.

Arum is not looking out for Cotto's career like he once was as you said he is. Arum is is using Cotto (not in a bad way because Cotto is making money too) until he drops an L to one of his up and comers. Of course that's changed a bit since Cotto has now changed his mind on fighting Marg (Which will make Arum more money than turning Chavez into a star because there's other options for Chavez since he's so young and Cotto/Marg is the next biggest fight to be made in boxing).. But if Marg wasn't in the picture Arum would keep putting Cotto in these Foreman/Chavez type fights because Cotto is a great name to have on a resume.

Think about it? If Arum didn't think Foreman had a good shot at winning, why would Top Rank invest in things like telling Foreman's story on late night TV? Because they were grooming him. Cotto comes off of a beating. Arum wants to put him in with a tall boxer who can move, but won't really hurt Cotto too bad (meaning not dangerous enough to end a career), and Cotto is moving up in weight. This wasn't an easy fight for Cotto on paper. This was an easy fight after Cotto won. Again why would Top Rank spend money promoting Foreman if he was supposed to be an easy fight (as you put it) for Cotto?
                Last edited by Rabbit ♠; 01-20-2011, 10:49 PM.

Comment

FLOYDS RESUME AFTER RETIREMENT

JMM- A BLOWN UP LIGHT WEIGHT WHICH HE COULDNT EVEN MAKE WEIGHT FOR

MOSLEY- A 39 YEAR OLD THAT HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT IN FOREEVER EVEN CAME OUT ON ESPN SAID HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT MOSLEY WITH 5 LOSSES AND JUST WAITED TILL HE GOT OLDER

Josie Harris- THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN

AND A COUPLE SECURITY GUARDS
                  LMAO

Comment

FLOYDS RESUME AFTER RETIREMENT

JMM- A BLOWN UP LIGHT WEIGHT WHICH HE COULDNT EVEN MAKE WEIGHT FOR

MOSLEY- A 39 YEAR OLD THAT HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT IN FOREEVER EVEN CAME OUT ON ESPN SAID HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT MOSLEY WITH 5 LOSSES AND JUST WAITED TILL HE GOT OLDER

Josie Harris- THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN

AND A COUPLE SECURITY GUARDS
                    *****s got pwned again

Comment

I told you to bring your A game, now I have to destroy your stupid ass. I NEVER said Arum forced anyone. I said he picked the opponents, which he does. What am I blaming Arum for? You are again putting words in my mouth, because your too ******ed to argue. Arum, LIKE the ENTIRE boxing community, knows Cotto is past his best. That's why he wants to put Cotto in with rising potential stars. It does two things for Arum. It lets him keep making money off Cotto (And Cotto makes money as well so he's happy) and it lets him really test these guys. If they can't get past this worn down version of Cotto, then Arum knows they're not going to accomplish much else. If they win however, Arum has an instant star. That's why Foreman was getting camera time and attention (HBO and Jimmy Kimmel) and that's why the fight got such high ratings. Arum knew there was good potential for Cotto to lose and he wanted to groom Foreman for stardom. On the other hand if Cotto won (which he did) Arum gets to keep a guy who is already a star. It's a WIN-WIN. Arum wasn't looking out for Cotto. He didn't really care who won. Same will be true for Chavez.

Copy cat?? From what because someone else said it first? It's true, this whole forum knows it's a stay busy fight (not a tune-up which is different). When did I say Arum is "feeding" Cotto? I never said that. This whole time you've been putting words in my mouth. I said he was putting him in which isn't the same as feeding. Putting in Margarito against Pac was a "feed"..

This is what I said:

"That's why he wants to put Cotto in with rising potential stars. It does two things for Arum. It lets him keep making money off Cotto (And Cotto makes money as well so he's happy) and it lets him really test these guys. If they can't get past this worn down version of Cotto, then Arum knows they're not going to accomplish much else. If they win however, Arum has an instant star."

^^That's word for word.

Here's what I said about Foreman:

"Arum thought Cotto was completely shot and would drop a UD to Foreman, making Foreman a star in the process. Kinda like how you were saying they're going to do when they "feed" Miguel to Chavez Jr. It's the same situation."

I put feed in quotes because feed isn't the correct word amd I explained why here:

"It's a win-win for Arum. Had Cotto lost, he would have had an instant star in Foreman. Since Cotto won, Arum gets to keep making money off of his fame. It's a win-win for Cotto as well. He keeps winning, and he keeps making money."

A feed is what Don King is doing with Mayorga.

I'm not changing my tune. I stand by verything I said. Your problem is you don't know what the tune is and decided to talk shit anyways.

Arum is not looking out for Cotto's career like he once was as you said he is. Arum is is using Cotto (not in a bad way because Cotto is making money too) until he drops an L to one of his up and comers. Of course that's changed a bit since Cotto has now changed his mind on fighting Marg (Which will make Arum more money than turning Chavez into a star because there's other options for Chavez since he's so young and Cotto/Marg is the next biggest fight to be made in boxing).. But if Marg wasn't in the picture Arum would keep putting Cotto in these Foreman/Chavez type fights because Cotto is a great name to have on a resume.

Think about it? If Arum didn't think Foreman had a good shot at winning, why would Top Rank invest in things like telling Foreman's story on late night TV? Because they were grooming him. Cotto comes off of a beating. Arum wants to put him in with a tall boxer who can move, but won't really hurt Cotto too bad (meaning not dangerous enough to end a career), and Cotto is moving up in weight. This wasn't an easy fight for Cotto on paper. This was an easy fight after Cotto won. Again why would Top Rank spend money promoting Foreman if he was supposed to be an easy fight (as you put it) for Cotto?

that long post of a garbage ...try to shorten it next time so nothing gets missed out...on the first bolde staemant, you implied that cotto has nothing to do with picking hisopponents...

on the second one , cotto is mfiggting mayorga which is way off from what you saying that arum wants to put him in with a rising star...

Comment

Working...
                      X