Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So it's ok for pacquiaos opponents to lose weight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    Why 140? I mean you guys are saying that Pac does not fight his opponents on their best weight. 140 is not JMM's best weight. JMM is still unproven at 140.
    at 147 he is?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      pac put jmm on his ass 4 times in his best weight mofos so cut the bull****!
      LOL, yet he still got a draw and won by a controversial 1 point decision. Shows how good your "god" really is. Dropping the guy 3 times in the first fight to fight to a draw, and dropping him once in the 2nd fight and winning by 1 point where in 90% of the people's opinions and most expert media outlets believe Marquez won the fight.

Comment

I'm not hating on pac I'm jus stating the obvious,we've all seen his opponents suffer in training camp to make the weight yet he's not willing to do that to give his fans a good fight? Or do you watch him rather fight weak slow opponents who throw nothing back at him?if that's the case then boxing ain't for you.

Comment

This isn't about fair or unfair, this is about Pacquiao and his team wanting advantages, since they are the shot callers.

They don't give a **** about what's fair, it's about what tilts it more in Pacquiao's favor.

They wanted the Cotto fight at 143 and Mosley to get down to 142 or even 140. I like Pacquiao, but what he allows his team to do on is behalf is ****ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
            at 147 he is?
            at 140 he is?

Comment

it would be a damn shame if this fight is @ 147.

i'm a big pac fan but if they force jmm to go that high for this fight, then i'll be rooting for jmm to beat his ass.

cause i definitely ain't rooting for a guy whose team would purposely put an opponent at a distinct disadvantage like that.

say all you want about pac and his catchweight fights but he was facing naturally bigger guys and was trying to level the playing field with the catchweight.

but jmm @ 147, fck that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                This isn't about fair or unfair, this is about Pacquiao and his team wanting advantages, since they are the shot callers.

They don't give a **** about what's fair, it's about what tilts it more in Pacquiao's favor.

They wanted the Cotto fight at 143 and Mosley to get down to 142 or even 140. I like Pacquiao, but what he allows his team to do on is behalf is ****ish.
                Did Cotto budge? No, it became 145. Mosley is the one who said he will fight Pac at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchero View Post
                  he won the fight JUST then a draw? thats not a good victory both fights they were even and if he went down 50 times who cares?he got up and whooped pac back.jmm gave him more problems than his last 4 opponents if u disagree then you better watch the fights again.
                  jmm never whooped pac,.....you have a case of erik morales whooping on pac but he got whooped back, but jmm?.....no

Comment

Def a ***** move by Pacquiao. Demanding guys like Cotto and Margarito 2 lose an extra 2-4 pounds but he can't do the same???

Comment

lol only pac has to come up or down the weight from jr welterweight - super welterweight buts its not ok if his opponents go up or lose a pound ala cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X