Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like to see Berto/Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone like to see Berto/Clottey?

I have been wishing for this fight for awhile. It will be a good chance for clottey to bounce back after his lost to pac, and it will finally be a test for berto.

Anyone interested in this fight @ 147lbs

free on hbo or espn i wouldnt mind i guess but the fight would be terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
      free on hbo or espn i wouldnt mind i guess but the fight would be terrible.
      How so???

Comment

Not really.

I would still watch it, I'm just sure I wouldn't enjoy it.

Berto has a lot of holes in his game, but he is fun to watch most of the time.

Clottey somehow managed to make a boring fight with Pac, so that says a lot about him.

Comment

Worst fight ever?

A guy that only wants to cover up and throw 3 punches a rounch versus a guy that wants to bear hug his way to victory.

Just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Worst fight ever?

A guy that only wants to cover up and throw 3 punches a rounch versus a guy that wants to bear hug his way to victory.

Just awful.
            i think clottey would get a SD,

usually clottey will throw a lot of punches (45 or so) in a round but for some reason he didnt throw anything against pac

Comment

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
              How so???
              really? lol

well bertos fighting style is very boring to begin with and doesnt like engaging often. Clottey averages like 15 punchs a round and covers up very often. They both do not engage often and are defensive fights.

How anyone could find this fight even slightly entertaining need a hobby

Comment

usually clottey will throw a lot of punches (45 or so) in a round but for some reason he didnt throw anything against pac

Comment

He performed well against Cotto for the first half of the fight then proceeded to walk around the ring and be an idiot the rest of the fight. He just doesn't have the determination to be an A level guy.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    He performed well against Cotto for the first half of the fight then proceeded to walk around the ring and be an idiot the rest of the fight. He just doesn't have the determination to be an A level guy.
                    thats clottey he does decent in the beginning then stops throwing from middle to end then goes on a rampage because he didnt get the decision

Comment

Working...
                    X