Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do people stop ignoring you on this site...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I am not exactly a noob anymore yet I still can't very many people to respond to my opinions, especially in the boxing forum. I am fairly objective and nobody can ever compare me to a '*****' or '*******' so what the **** am I doing wrong?

Any ideas? Feel free to dis...
    It's the quantity rather than the quality of posts around here. You don't even have 2000 posts and it's been a year since you joined.

You're not putting in enough work, and neither am I but I could care less.

Comment

Nsb you just have to sift through the **** love threads and you will find some good discussions i started one about Lamont Peterson that ended up being pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
        It's the quantity rather than the quality of posts around here. You don't even have 2000 posts and it's been a year since you joined.

You're not putting in enough work, and neither am I but I could care less.
        Nar Horton is on a different level to you...
        lol no disrespect i dont know you at all yet i know Horton...
        I cant believe its even like that Horton your cool G just join a social group and get a proper discussion Groove on..The threads up in here lately are all ****..

You would get more of a reply if you was a Nob my man..
        Thats how fuked up it is around here...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Nar Horton is on a different level to you...
          lol no disrespect i dont know you at all yet i know Horton...
          I cant believe its even like that Horton your cool G just join a social group and get a proper discussion Groove on..The threads up in here lately are all ****..

You would get more of a reply if you was a Nob my man..
          Thats how fuked up it is around here...
          Did I claim I was on his level or on any level?

I answered his thread's question.

Sidenote: And I don't know you either and am not familiar with your work on BS, despite your 20k plus posts even though you joined a full year after me. Not that it matters.
          Last edited by Vladimir303; 02-17-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

green k for your woes...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              I am not exactly a noob anymore yet I still can't very many people to respond to my opinions, especially in the boxing forum. I am fairly objective and nobody can ever compare me to a '*****' or '*******' so what the **** am I doing wrong?

Any ideas? Feel free to dis...
              I noticed the more deep and elaborate my posts are, the less responses I get. But if I post short, smart ass comments, I get a lot or responses. People either don't have the attention to read long detailed posts, or they just want to hate on something or someone.

If you are bias and post immature, unintelligent comments, you are likely to get more responses on this site. Especially if you bash either Pac or Mayweather, lol. Or better yet, tell everyone you're an MMA fan. That should get people to respond (negatively of course).

Comment

Did I claim I was on his level or on any level?

I answered his thread's question.

Sidenote: And I don't know you either and am not familiar with your work on BS, despite your 20k plus posts even though you joined a full year after me. Not that it matters.
                lol Im a points whore its called Max'ing your bloodclaart points Dont go on hurt G i didnt mean to offend i was simply saying

Tim Horton> You

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  First you need to make a thread about dominatrix posters and then you will be e-famous.
                  ¿But who's crazy enough to do that?

(I never saw the flicks. How did they rate?)

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    lol Im a points whore its called Max'ing your bloodclaart points Dont go on hurt G i didnt mean to offend i was simply saying

Tim Horton> You
                    None taken.

Comment

None taken.
                      Good to hear G..

Comment

Working...
                      X