No announcement yet.

anyone see friday night fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone see friday night fights

How about the crap display of boxing from two kids with 40 some odd wins and 2 losses between them. Hey England can you pad some more stats like calzaghe's record???

yeah i saw that. what a record those guys have...

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
      How about the crap display of boxing from two kids with 40 some odd wins and 2 losses between them. Hey England can you pad some more stats like calzaghe's record???
      don't start with that u.k. padded bull****.. look @ Tye Fields.
      and that dude is american.

Comment

that was a bull shyt fight dont you think. almost put me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by lillb View Post
          that was a bull shyt fight dont you think. almost put me to sleep.
          i thaught that the fight he was refering to had its fun moments.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
            Dumb ass, and you have a picture of sultan ibragimov who has one of the most padded records ever in the history of the heavy weight division. So, go **** yourself you redneck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              and that dude is american.
              Yeah but the diffrence is Tye Fields isn't on anyone's P4P list and if he was in the U.K he'd get heads up like Calzaghe!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingknight View Post
                Dumb ass, and you have a picture of sultan ibragimov who has one of the most padded records ever in the history of the heavy weight division. So, go **** yourself you redneck.
                Wow, you are proving to be the classier individual; in fact I bow to your rapist wit...

Dude that is a pic of myself and Sultan and he better than you think but YES; a padded record as well. I was making an opinion sorry to offend if I did but truth is if you said something like that to me in real life I would BEAT THE BALLS OFF YOU...

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  and that dude is american

LOL who is that

Comment

Working...
                  X