Victor ortiz’s 5 headbutts against floyd mayweather in 1 video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Hemiunu

You do realize, that picture you have of Floyd in your sig, well, the stack of money, is 1 dollar bills yo
    We're in a recession. You do know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
      so which is it? Was he butting Mayweather because of there position, or was it retaliation towards Floyd's elbows? Those headbutts were intentional. Floyd was fighting on the outside most of the time, so how can you bring up his elbows? He was tagging Ortiz with straight right hands, and breaking him down. Ortiz quit, and tried to make the fight a dirty fight. Thus, Mayweather gave him exactly what he wanted.

Just watch the video. Floyd wasn't even on the verge of moving when Ortiz kept trying to headbutt him.
      The clear butt in round four that costed him a point, was the only butt that was illegal, he was not butting Floyd he was puttin his head into Floyds chest, alot of fighters do that.

You have your opinion on what was about to happen in the fight and I have mine, and just because I disagree with you in most of your arguement, I will say this, its safe to say we will never really know.

And because of the way this ended, I think Most people just automaticly draw a conculsion and say ortiz looked for a way out he quit etc...

My take on it is the opposite, Floyd looked for a way out, Floyd did not care if he was DQ'd he basicly admitted it in the post fight presser, when he was asked, Did you hear Cortez call time in or say box, he said he didnt hear anything, he then followed up with what goes around comes around.... Meaning he intended to foul back at that point.....

Another way to look at it, When Judah intentionally fouled Mayweather, did you see Floyd retaliate there? No you didnt, but Floyd very well could have as it was just as bad as the headbutt.....

in fact he just sat back and allowed his uncle, and team Judah to brawl it out.... in the Ortiz fight that didnt happen, now I wonder why? I mean if someone is fighting with my uncle ima stand up for my family....
      but then again its all a matter of opinion and my opinion is Floyd didnt think time was in, the fight was turning out to be a bit more competetive than Floyd wanted, it was getting dirty and Floyd said **** it I will take My DQ and go home..... Only to end up lucky his papa cortez swept this **** under the rug

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
        STOP WITH THE IMAGINARY ELBOWS , WE ALL SEE THAT ORTIZ IS THROWING HIS HEADBUTTS LIKE A CHEATER WHO IS TRYING NOT TO GET CAUGHT

Again if there were no elbows why was Cortez warning Floyd in round 2 for them?

Watch what you say, I have been following the news, if you say the wrong thing your government will hunt down you and your family and **** you up

Comment

The clear butt in round four that costed him a point, was the only butt that was illegal, he was not butting Floyd he was puttin his head into Floyds chest, alot of fighters do that.

You have your opinion on what was about to happen in the fight and I have mine, and just because I disagree with you in most of your arguement, I will say this, its safe to say we will never really know.

And because of the way this ended, I think Most people just automaticly draw a conculsion and say ortiz looked for a way out he quit etc...

My take on it is the opposite, Floyd looked for a way out, Floyd did not care if he was DQ'd he basicly admitted it in the post fight presser, when he was asked, Did you hear Cortez call time in or say box, he said he didnt hear anything, he then followed up with what goes around comes around.... Meaning he intended to foul back at that point.....

Another way to look at it, When Judah intentionally fouled Mayweather, did you see Floyd retaliate there? No you didnt, but Floyd very well could have as it was just as bad as the headbutt.....

in fact he just sat back and allowed his uncle, and team Judah to brawl it out.... in the Ortiz fight that didnt happen, now I wonder why? I mean if someone is fighting with my uncle ima stand up for my family....
          but then again its all a matter of opinion and my opinion is Floyd didnt think time was in, the fight was turning out to be a bit more competetive than Floyd wanted, it was getting dirty and Floyd said **** it I will take My DQ and go home..... Only to end up lucky his papa cortez swept this **** under the rug

LOOK AT ORTIZ"S FACIAL REACTION AFTER THE FIRST HEADBUTT , HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING

Comment

Again if there were no elbows why was Cortez warning Floyd in round 2 for them?

Watch what you say, I have been following the news, if you say the wrong thing your government will hunt down you and your family and **** you up

LOL YOU HATER HE WARNED ORTIZ , HE NEVER WARNED MAYWEATHER YOU ****ING LYING PIECE OF ****

Comment

lol you're full of bull****

Cortez clearly brought them together from opposite corners, and said, "let's go," as he gestured with his arm in between them, which ALL referee do when a fight is resumed. Ortiz's eye was on the verge of being shut, so what was he going to do? Floyd was already willingly tagging him with both eyes intact, so it would have only gotten worse. I don't even know why I am debating with somebody in the red. Judging from this post you are most likely a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
                LOL YOU HATER HE WARNED ORTIZ , HE NEVER WARNED MAYWEATHER YOU ****ING LYING PIECE OF ****

Exactly...

that guy clearly has an agenda.

Comment

this video is as sht as the floyd elbow video, ok, the floyd elbow video is alot worse

but i saw it as ortiz keeping floyd from ducking, garcia probabley told him to keep his head on floyds chest, no headbutts there, till the last one

if those were attempted headbutts then that was just sad

Comment

When you are an agressive fighter like ortiz and your in there with a guy who is know to have a nice uppercut your taught to burry your head in your opponents shoulder to protect from getting nailed with that shot on the inside.
                    Had no idea that the shoulder is located in the chin. Thanks, doc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Floyd was busting his face up, and Ortiz was already down five points on the cards.

Tell me, what good fighter has Ortiz ever KO'd late?
                      What good fighter has he ever KO'D? and these people got jokes that he was gonna KO may haha

Comment

Working...
                      X