No announcement yet.

tysons breathing problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tysons breathing problems

Most people dont know this but tyson had breathing problems through out his boxing career even in his prime.

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
    Most people dont know this but tyson had breathing problems through out his boxing career even in his prime.
    I've heard about that. That's why he spat out his mouthpiece when he fought Holyfield wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I've heard about that. That's why he spat out his mouthpiece when he fought Holyfield wasn't it?
      what do you mean by that?.

Comment

Mike tyson didnt have breathing problems during his prime. 86-88. He went 10 - 12rounds with ease and was having fun

He did have breathing problems later in to his career, that is because he hate dhow people changed against him and what he had become. Thats why he couldnt breathe during fights

Mike talks about in his doc, saying that he was signed under age, jacobs and clayton were slave masters... mikes mind is still screwed

I have the document of Mike contract when he turned pro on my comp, he wasnt underage. He was signed at the age of 18. His signature and anything in addition was included in the doc

Comment

Most people don't know it? Do you mean, most people already know this? 'cause, they kinda do man. (Or I thought they did anyway)

I still love you though, cat.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Most people don't know it? Do you mean, most people already know this? 'cause, they kinda do man. (Or I thought they did anyway)

I still love you though, cat.
            they dont know it. his breathing problems didnt show when he was with rooney . it was only in the last round against tucker that he was breathing a bit heavy.

Comment

How much better would have Tyson been if he didn't have breathing problems?

Comment

what do you mean by that?.
                Well he spat out his mouthpiece because he was out of breath. In fact he was so much out of breath that his mouth opened wide and then because of cramps he suddenly shut his mouth hard and tight. Faith would have it that Evander's ear was between his teeth at the time.

Terrible accident.

Comment

they dont know it. his breathing problems didnt show when he was with rooney . it was only in the last round against tucker that he was breathing a bit heavy.
                  Perhaps some of his breathing problems could be contributed to him being out of shape?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    How much better would have Tyson been if he didn't have breathing problems?
                    i dont think his breathing problems when he was with rooney.

Comment

Working...
                    X