No announcement yet.

I support an independent Islamic state in the southern Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hater View Post
    Muslims are the minority and always face abuse from the non-Muslims who are westernized and claim America.
    America was abused by a former moslem, Obama. Porke egoy nanalo.

Muslims: SOURCE OF BAD NEWS in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
      Thanks pare.. nakaka-inis lang talaga isipin. Kailan kaya maging peaceful ang mindanao. Parang di na yata yan mangyayari.
      palagay mo religion ang isa sa mga dahilan sa kanilang alitan?

Comment

A muslim supporting giving more power to other muslims? Wow, what a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
          Thanks pare.. nakaka-inis lang talaga isipin. Kailan kaya maging peaceful ang mindanao. Parang di na yata yan mangyayari.
          ***** yan nang-aasar lang.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan De La Cruz View Post
            palagay mo religion ang isa sa mga dahilan sa kanilang alitan?
            Tanga@! BoB0. Ganito yan, ang muslim galing ang culture nila sa mga Arabo. Mababa ang tingin sa mga babae, gusto mabilis na solusyon sa krimen: Pugot. Ganun sila ka-tanga kaya nakakagawa ng ganyan.

Comment

I have spoken to some Pinoy Muslims and I was disgusted at the abused they faced. Some shocking stories. And people wonder why they take up arms. I shed a tear when a grandmother told me about how she saw her grandchild taken away from her, and she doesn't even know what happened to him. It was government officials that took them away This forced her son to join Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

I think peace will be achieved once the southern Islamic regions are given liberation

Comment

I have spoken to some Pinoy Muslims and I was disgusted at the abused they faced. Some shocking stories. And people wonder why they take up arms. I shed a tear when a grandmother told me about how she saw her grandchild taken away from her, and she doesn't even know what happened to him. It was government officials that took them away This forced her son to join Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

I think peace will be achieved once the southern Islamic regions are given liberation
                Abu Sayef would like to recruit you.

Comment

ive spoken to muslims in quiapo and they said DVD

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
                    ive spoken to muslims in quiapo and they said DVD
                    hehehe, manila exposed 11 nyahahaha

Comment

I support an independent Islamic state in the southern Philippines

I totally support the struggles of my fellow Muslims brothers in Southern Philippines. These people have been discriminated against by those Pinoys due to their religious beliefs. Those regions have been heavily underdeveloped in favour of the Christian north.

I don’t support Terrorist acts. I think this matter can be resolved by diplomacy and the creation of the independent Islamic state will secure peace in the region,
                      Hey, big thumbs-up to you!
                      I'm living in the southern Phils. too and i have my own bunker in Patikul, Sulu.
                      Would you like to be my guest? All you need is just a one-way fare going there, no need to worry about anything else, everthing will provided.

Me and my homies would love to have you there.

Comment

Working...
                      X