Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about Miguel Cotto's comments towards Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keyser Söze View Post
    It will be funny if Cotto gets KOed early.
    it wont be funny, it will be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      it wont be funny, it will be amazing
      and hilarious

Comment

Pac is favorite boxer now, but Cotto is my second favorite. I couldn't believe he actually said those comments about Hatton.

I personally don't see Hatton as overrated. He got hit by flush power punches against Pac, and was outsmarted and outworked by Mayweather. He lost to the 2 best boxers of this era. Hatton has been fighting and winning for pretty all of his career. He has heart and skills, but took too many crazy chances (like Forrest Griffin) and fell on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson2k7 View Post
          Stopping Castillo is still a big deal no matter how you spin it. Castillo was at his best at 135 and is not the same guy when fought him but he still a good fighter.

Excuses.

How about Hatton made him look like ****? Ever think of that?

hatton made him look like ****? did you see paulie's 2 fights prior to his fight with hatton? he looked like **** in those fights also and 1 of those opponents he had already gave a boxing lesson to but in the rematch for some reason looked like **** so no hatton didn't make paulie look like **** buddy made paulie look like **** because if you watch paulie's to fights after leaving buddy he was looking like the paulie that fought miguel and schooled ndou again

Comment

Working...
          X