Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
    Steve Bunce is good for boxing!!!

Bunce's Boxing hour is a great show. Yes, he exaggerates sometimes but thats just the guys passion overiding.

Just be thankful this show is actually on.

Just gotta say that Setanta are doing a great service to boxing and fans alike! When was the last time we had a channel with so much dedication to the sport we all love. I happily pay my £15 a month.
    Very good points they even mention whats on other TV channels no way Sky would do that & talk about fights from rival channels we should be greatfull we get a boxing programme on early not like KOTV late in the morning on channel 4

Comment

Originally posted by The Jackal View Post
      Very good points they even mention whats on other TV channels no way Sky would do that & talk about fights from rival channels we should be greatfull we get a boxing programme on early not like KOTV late in the morning on channel 4
      Exactly!

Even when the price went down to £9.99 I still continued to pay £15 because of the great job they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by trfcdan86 View Post
        Exactly!

Even when the price went down to £9.99 I still continued to pay £15 because of the great job they are doing.
        I believe they're going to have a lot more boxing on 09 the build is better too more oringinal im not a huge fan of Bunce for not making calls but his putting boxing up there in a good place i hear he writes good columes too.
        Do you know when they're doing there xmas special think they're going to show fights from other channels?

Comment

I believe they're going to have a lot more boxing on 09 the build is better too more oringinal im not a huge fan of Bunce for not making calls but his putting boxing up there in a good place i hear he writes good columes too.
          Do you know when they're doing there xmas special think they're going to show fights from other channels?
          Yeh the special show is on Boxing Day of all days lol

Comment

It finally makes sense to call it boxing day KOTV & KOTV Classics are not bad either i usually taped put a dvd on long play watch the nxt day if i remember to to tape seen as its not on early 1 would forget its prob all the taboo a round boxing thats why they have it on so late the reason Setanta put they're prices up id say is because of the football whats your IMO?

Comment

It finally makes sense to call it boxing day KOTV & KOTV Classics are not bad either i usually taped put a dvd on long play watch the nxt day if i remember to to tape seen as its not on early 1 would forget its prob all the taboo a round boxing thats why they have it on so late the reason Setanta put they're prices up id say is because of the football whats your IMO?
              It cos there going bust.

Comment

steve bunce is the man, his pasasion for boxing is great and he never fails to make me laugh.

Comment

Bunce is alright. He is a character.

I wouldnt complain and him and Setenta, they are doing alot of good for boxing.

And i like the name BUNCE!!

Comment

you cant beat a bit of buncy!!!!................ i think you either love or hate him ............ to somes hes a loud mouth bull****er ............... to others hes a cheeky joker ............... one thing you all have to say about him though. hes differnt !!!!!!!!!!............

Comment

I really do enjoy his Boxing hour and wish it was on for longer. He always has guests on and always get a big name on the phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X