lucas matthysse!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      i'll watch

Devon Alexander vs Randall Bailey
      Lucas Martin Matthysse vs Ajose Olusegun
      Antonio DeMarco vs John Molina

and

Ivan Morales .... definitely won't watch Vitali or boring ass Ward vs Dawson
      Quit lying, everyone is watching that Ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
        ward/dawson will be boring as hell.
        lucas matthysse!
        Another liar. Ward can bang, as he showed with Froch. He can go to war and Dawson can too. That one will start off as a boxing match, and once Ward sees that he's too slow, it will get ugly. There will be some holding, but none of them have enough power to hurt the other, so they wont have to hold.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Quit lying, everyone is watching that Ward fight.
          nah,.............

Comment

Ward-Dawson is going to be an extremely high level of boxing, wouldn't mind watching it even though it'll most likely be boring.

That Matthyse Quillen card looks awesome, best card out of all them.

I think I'll watch Charr get absolutely destroyed lol, the guy is terrible and poses no threat to upset Vitali at all.

I will definitely watch The Miranda fight, will be rooting for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Ward-Dawson is going to be an extremely high level of boxing, wouldn't mind watching it even though it'll most likely be boring.

That Matthyse Quillen card looks awesome, best card out of all them.

I think I'll watch Charr get absolutely destroyed lol, the guy is terrible and poses no threat to upset Vitali at all.

I will definitely watch The Miranda fight, will be rooting for him!

I agree with all of that.
              Bellew vs Miranda - Gotta feeling that could be something special & may get overlooked with all the other action. Both guys being a bit hot-headed, vulnerable with bags of power. Someones getting brutally knocked out in that fight I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                i'll watch

Devon Alexander vs Randall Bailey
                Lucas Martin Matthysse vs Ajose Olusegun
                Antonio DeMarco vs John Molina

and

Ivan Morales .... definitely won't watch Vitali or boring ass Ward vs Dawson
                Kneegrow please!

Comment

August has been the worst month for pro boxing possibly in my lifetime. We deserve to have an action packed September. I just wish there wasn't so much overlap.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing three of my top 10 favorites on that day: Vitali, Abdusalamov and Adamek.

Comment

thank jesus for the DVR

and it's about time these networks step the hell up and put some boxing on there

i buy them for the boxing only. f#ck their awful movies.

i wish there was an option to purchase their fights and fight replays only.

boxing related content, too. 24 7 rules. 360 rules. the fight game with jim lampley rules

i'd pay 50% for just that programming.

maybe it's worth writing a letter to HBO sports if i have the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X