Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX 360- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION- The best boxing game ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    No, its not even close. Its virtually impossible to be effective online with any of the lanky fighters that depend on range except ali and ray robinson. Guys will just keep coming forwrd and wail away at their body with complete disregard for return fire and will wear you down no matter how well you block. Its complete bull****. Guaranteed you woudnt win a match online using lennox lewis or the klitschkos against a half decent player even if you see through everything theyre trying to do.
    I can't play that good but my hOMEBOY IS A MASTER. He can half step back and catch you coming,he stops all body attacks. It can be done if you have the know how. Don't hate the game hate the Player!

Comment

Fight night is ****ty. the movements are robotic and every fighter fights pretty much the same damn way.

Comment

It's a great game, and I like how you can adjust the sliders to get something more realistic.

Comment

Round 3 was the best Imo... rd. 4 and champion are full of exploits. My xbox gt is nwo Riggs..add me and lets go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            I can't play that good but my hOMEBOY IS A MASTER. He can half step back and catch you coming,he stops all body attacks. It can be done if you have the know how. Don't hate the game hate the Player!
            Its not the player. Just a very broken part of the game players exploit.

Game was designed with the torso and blocking having independent stamina bars which puts lanky guys with low torso and blocking ratings at a huge disadvantage. Guys will just keep rushing with 1-2s to the body which dimishes next to nothing out of their punch stamina but will drain the taller, longer fighters tremendously no matter how well you block. They'll have no regard for your counters because itll only help them drain you even more. Ive seen dudes win matches without throwing anything up top at all and not land anything clean to the body until the 6th rd, without throwing any hooks or uppercuts. Its utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              No, its not even close. Its virtually impossible to be effective online with any of the lanky fighters that depend on range except ali and ray robinson. Guys will just keep coming forwrd and wail away at their body with complete disregard for return fire and will wear you down no matter how well you block. Its complete bull****. Guaranteed you woudnt win a match online using lennox lewis or the klitschkos against a half decent player even if you see through everything theyre trying to do.
              You're probably just crap at the game, I actually find things more difficult with fighters that need to come forward.

If they keep wailing at you move around the ring, make them miss and be economical with your punches. You will recover more at the end of the round and they will be gassed by the mid rounds.

Comment

Got it when it came out... love it. Online sucked for a while because OWC is sooo off balance

Comment

I got the game second hand, I played the demo and didn't like it. Felt the footwork was crap and what not but the actual game is a huge step up.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                    I have not played Boxer roads 2 , but the reviews are bad, every review I read said the game sucks, also Isnt PSP. You can't compare PSP to anything on 360, besides, EA sport kills all competion in sport games!
                    There were no reviews for that game, they were in Japanese. Even if it's on the PSP, the boxing engine is much better.

Comment

I down to whip some @ss fa sho!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X