Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley old and shot if Mayweather schools him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    he's the best win out there for floyd besides pacquiao whatever way anyone wants to spin it
    /thread.

Floyd gets a LOT of hate, but nobody was expecting him to fight Mosley.

Originally posted by mangler
    You believin him makes your IQ look just a wee bit weak. He ain't fightin SSM homey. If the deal falls thru, Pac will fight SSM before Mr boat buyer does.
    Originally posted by civicvx View Post
    As long as Mosley have 5 loss than Gayweather will never come close to him.

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
      pacquiao gets full credit for beating weight drained ODH who was also 10 years over the hill, but floyd aint gonna get any credit for beating shane mosley, who just destroyed margarito.
      basically!!!

i mean Clottey loss to Baldomir and the fight was competative..lol

Comment

Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        You girls are hilarious on this site!! First everyone was begging for this fight and now that's it's close to getting made the excuses are flying...And you girls call yourselves boxing fans.

this is exactly my point!! there are some serious jokers on this site...

Comment

pacquiao gets full credit for beating weight drained ODH who was also 10 years over the hill, but floyd aint gonna get any credit for beating shane mosley, who just destroyed margarito.
          Everyone thought delahoya was too big for pac, and that the fight was just a freak show where oscar would run right over him... alot of people though oscar would ko pac in 4 rounds...
          i wish i could remember the vegas odds on that fight... wasn't it like 4to1 oscar.

so yes manny gets credit for that win...

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
            Everyone thought delahoya was too big for pac, and that the fight was just a freak show where oscar would run right over him... alot of people though oscar would ko pac in 4 rounds...
            i wish i could remember the vegas odds on that fight... wasn't it like 4to1 oscar.

so yes manny gets credit for that win...
            um the last time Oscar weighed 146lbs was vs Shane Mosley in 2000

He gets credit for that?...a non title fight vs a guy that was a part fighter/FULL TIME promoter who wasnt even ranked?...lol

U guys kill me

Comment

i can understand where floyd is coming from and he has made this point himself at the post fight conference after the jmm fight... he cant win!! whoever he fights apart from manny, he will get critisied....

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                who's fault it is that he has been out of the ring so long? I mean, he should have fought again after he beat Margarito. and what do you mean, fights in the lower weights? I've followed Shane's career as I am a fan of his, so what do you mean, he fights in the lower weights?
                Fighters in the lower weights do not age as well as fighters at the higher weights for obvious reasons. What? are you going to tell me that an 18 month layoff is going to be beneficial to Mosley at this stage of his career?

Comment

No one can say he is old. He dominated a great opponent his last fight. He is now fighting one of the best. If he loses or gets dominated, its not from being old, its because he is fighting one of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Sr. View Post
                    um the last time Oscar weighed 146lbs was vs Shane Mosley in 2000

He gets credit for that?...a non title fight vs a guy that was a part fighter/FULL TIME promoter who wasnt even ranked?...lol

U guys kill me
                    If oscar had beaten manny he wouldn't have gotten credit either, cause he'd been concidered too big for manny...

So no one gets credit for that fight?

I'm just saying it was an upset, very few people had choose Manny to even go the distance with Oscar let alone make him quit on his stool..

either way, I'm a fan of both manny and floyd one of the few non-bias parties in these conversations, and i give manny credit for that win, cause no one thought it would happen...

Comment

exactly..
                      ____
                      and I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN..
                      first the STANS were saying they would give Floyd credit if he faced Mosley for the replacement date..now that its close to signed..they are making up excuses already...bunch of losers..and you know who you are!
                      Pac ducked Mosley, even after he begged for a fight at catch weight of 142..he chose Cotto instead of the official welter champ..Roach has stated they wont fight Mosley at 147, cause hes too good..and its an advantage!
                      I ask..which is better, fighting a man who just demolished Marg and who is the #1 OFFICIAL welter champ(Mosley)..or a contender who was already beaten by the opponent they just beat(Clottey)... GTFOH..

Comment

Working...
                      X