Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two heavyweights would you prefer to see Wladimir Klitschko choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these two heavyweights would you prefer to see Wladimir Klitschko choose?

It looks like it will be Francesco Pianeta as Wladimir Klitschko's next opponent.

But it's not a done deal yet, and we've seen in the media that Bryant Jennings is willing and ready.

Which of these two would you prefer to see Wladimir fight?
    I'd sooner he fight Francesco Pianeta
    32.14%
    I'd sooner he fight Bryant Jennings
    67.86%

The poll is expired.

Who and who?

Comment

francesco piñata? i remember this guy got a gift draw against albert sosnowski...yes that albert sosnowski! don't worry he's totally redeemed himself with wins over 50 year old botha and 50 year old mccall.

Comment

I think as soon as Bryant Jennings sees the contract.... he won't want to fight

Comment

I think people will see Jennings as a more legitimate opponent, not that I think that belief has much of a basis. I didn't really have a preferrence when it comes to these 2.

Comment

Pianeta to be honest.

Both are pretty dissapointing but Wlad fights are always great events so i'll tune in

Comment

Pianeta to be honest.

Both are pretty dissapointing but Wlad fights are always great events so i'll tune in

Comment

Pianeta is fine for April 6. Jennings isn't ready anyway and I'd like to see him fight Wlad at a later stage.

This year Wlad could fight
                Pianeta, April 6
                Povetkin, summer showdown
                Adamek or Pulev, winner of an eliminator fight, in the fall
                Last edited by Weltschmerz; 02-11-2013, 05:09 AM. Reason: had to add some more

Comment

This should be good year for wlad.
                  Eventual wins over Povetkin and Pulev would be a very good achievement for one year.

As for this fight I would go with Pianeta. He isn't some great fighter, but he is a solid, unbeaten fighter in his prime.
                  Moreover he is a legit heavyweight (same height as Wlad)
                  Good enough as Price or Tyson are not ready yet.
                  Last edited by Simurgh; 02-11-2013, 06:43 AM.

Comment

don't know who either of them even are
                    don't know why he insisted on a tuneup before Povetkin either
                    has Wlad said anything about his insistence on another fight first?
                    he just got in a full 12 rds of work against Wach
                    Wlad's already stuck mopping up mandatories he gets little credit for
                    why even waste time with one of these guys?

Comment

Working...
                    X