Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR doesn't have a bad matches in March. Crucial period for them to get wins if they intend to stay up.

Taarabt is so nice.

Comment

• Varane owning Messi .

Anybody has a gif on that tackle?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        Messi in alleged car park rant at Real star Arbeloa after Barcelona's draw in Madrid

Lionel Messi reportedly launched into an astonishing rant at Real Madrid right back Alvaro Arbeloa after Barcelona were held to a 1-1 draw by their bitter rivals at the Bernabeu on Wednesday night.
        The 25-year-old is alleged to have sought out the former Liverpool defender in the car park following the Copa del Rey clash,
        According to reports in Spanish newspaper Marca, Messi called Arbeloa 'stupid' during a tirade that left the Madrid player stunned.

Arbeloa's wife, who is expecting a child, was with the Spain international and is said to have been shocked at Messi's behaviour.
        The four-time World Player of the Year was reportedly dragged away from the scene and taken back to the Barcelona team bus.
        Messi is also said to have had a bust-up with Real assistant manager Aitor Karanka in the tunnel, shouting: 'What are you looking at? Shut up. You’re just [Jose] Mourinho’s puppet'.

U MAD MESSI????
        WTF does he want? defenders not defending him so he can score 4-5 goals? .

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...lasico?cc=5901

Source.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Varane owning Messi .

Carvalho handled it before Varane got near him to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Varane owning Messi .

I like the one he gave my ex boyfriend Fabregas a few moments after his goal in the box. Diego López was about to get his **** pushed in.

Comment

• does la liga have any good cb?

i try looking on fifa for fast ones but cant find any..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608
                Not sure what to make of QPR's deadline day signings. Samba is probably the pick of the lot but one player won't sort out the whole QPR defence especially since they lost Ryan Nelsen. I rate Townsend but he's young and SWP will probably still manage to get games over him. Jenas is no better than what they already have in that position.

I still fancy them to stay up for some reason just because of Harry managing them. But they should be doing better with the squad they have.
                Maybe.. he couldnt save southampton a few years back. qpr should have no problems staying up if the players the have were a TEAM. The issue is when u bring in so many new players at once its almost impossible. It happened with mark hughes last yeqr also

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  does la liga have any good cb?

i try looking on fifa for fast ones but cant find any..

On fifa I like pepe and pique combo. Fairly cheap too.

Comment

• Miranda at Atletico Madrid is worth a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Maybe.. he couldnt save southampton a few years back. qpr should have no problems staying up if the players the have were a TEAM. The issue is when u bring in so many new players at once its almost impossible. It happened with mark hughes last yeqr also

Far too many players.

And the core players.......are ****e. Players like Clint Hill, Shaun Derry and Jamie Mackie - ultimately, they are the driving forces and they lack quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X