Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More disastrous cherry pick? Pacman/Oscar or Pacman/Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More disastrous cherry pick? Pacman/Oscar or Pacman/Marquez.

So there I was putting in laps around Wapato as I battled the flu & this thought just popped into my head.

Which cherrypick was more disastrous?? We know Oscar cherrypicked Pacman on a 2 weightclass jump & got force fed hard leather until he was forced to quit on his stool.

Then we know that Pacman chose Marquez at 147 yet again in hopes of trashing him. He had the best training camp ever & was in top form. Yet 2 right hands ended years of his pfp run.

So which caused the cherrypicker more??
    Pacman/Oscar
    56.92%
    Pacman/Marquez 4
    43.08%

That chicks ass looks like the tip of my dick.

Comment

Pac - Oscar was more disastrous imo.

Pac - Marquez III was just a cherrypick gone wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        So there I was putting in laps around Wapato as I battled the flu & this thought just popped into my head.

Which cherrypick was more disastrous?? We know Oscar cherrypicked Pacman on a 2 weightclass jump & got force fed hard leather until he was forced to quit on his stool.

Then we know that Pacman chose Marquez at 147 yet again in hopes of trashing him. He had the best training camp ever & was in top form. Yet 2 right hands ended years of his pfp run.

So which caused the cherrypicker more??
        NSB- where fighting the guy who gave you the most trouble in your entire career for the for the fourth time is a cherry pick.

**** you.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
          Pac - Oscar was more disastrous imo.

Pac - Marquez III was just a cherrypick gone wrong.
          I picked that 1 too. But only because I saw it live. I unfortunately waited 2 weeks after to see Pacman almost beheaded by Marquez.

Comment

oscar vs pac is funny cause dude thought he was gonna run this hype down and rematch floyd for another huge payday.

Pac vs JMM @ 147 wasnt cherry picking, was just a dude saying you really want the match meet me at 147 im not moving down. Simple, he moved up and why jeopardize himself moving down again, he saw what happened to Oscar LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I picked that 1 too. But only because I saw it live. I unfortunately waited 2 weeks after to see Pacman almost beheaded by Marquez.
              The fourth fight wasn't a cherrypick imo, both camps already knew from the 3rd fight (the actual cherrypick where they thought they could maul an old Marquez) that they are equal in terms of skill and commitment. And because of the nature of the 3rd fight where people felt it was close, others felt it was a robbery, people campaigned for a fourth.

Comment

great , picking the guy you had the most trouble with is now a cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  The fourth fight wasn't a cherrypick imo, both camps already knew from the 3rd fight (the actual cherrypick where they thought they could maul an old Marquez) that they are equal in terms of skill and commitment. And because of the nature of the 3rd fight where people felt it was close, others felt it was a robbery, people campaigned for a fourth.
                  Well put. All very fair points.

Comment

Maybe jmm wasnt the best fight out there, but if you're gonna call that a cherrypick, you must hate 95% of all fights. Unless you consider every floyd/pac fight a cherrypick since 2009 (which is almost arguable).

Comment

Working...
                    X