Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perro (AKA Puas) I TOLD you SO (Putos)!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perro (AKA Puas) I TOLD you SO (Putos)!

What did I tell you?!? Cotto's face looked WORSE than the Margarito fight! So I guess Manny was on steroids and using plaster TOO?!?! This beatdown dismisses all the allegations of the Margarito plaster usage. Cotto's face just does not hold up to getting beat the fuck up.

I TOLD YOU ALL. Gerard, gimme my points.

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    What did I tell you?!? Cotto's face looked WORSE than the Margarito fight! So I guess Manny was on steroids and using plaster TOO?!?! This beatdown dismisses all the allegations of the Margarito plaster usage. Cotto's face just does not hold up to getting beat the fuck up.

I TOLD YOU ALL. Gerard, gimme my points.
    Dude, seriously, 1+1 does not equal 3. Manny hit Cotto for 12 straight rounds with fast hard punches.

Comment

I Told You So!

Comment

I Told You So!
        Cool, you picked the favorite to win! Want to brag about it? Oh, look at that I won my bet with Mellow too...

Comment

I was going to make a thread about this too! I wanted to get a picture of the Margarito fight with one from tonight to show people the differences, which would be none. Margarito was relentless, and Pacquiao beat him with his unpredictability.

Comment

I Told You So!
            Rub it in, Perro. What a sport.

Comment

Don't avoid me now mother fuckers, where are all your hater asses now? putos.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                Rub it in, Perro. What a sport.
                TBF, Cotto fans would be doing the same if Cotto won.

Comment

comon dude, you should not gloat... really

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                    comon dude, you should not gloat... really
                    whatever man, i was getting so much hate for my predictions coming into this fight... Im gonna gloat man, I called it, Miguel was supposed to win this fight and Manny worked his ass, I'm gonna gloat.

Comment

Working...
                    X