Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Mijares - Is no one interested in this fight at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez vs Mijares - Is no one interested in this fight at all?

How is it going? Is it over? I havent been able to find any where to watch it. I just moved too so I have no cable right now :/

Well, it was an alright fight. Marquez has to retire, he is a shell of what he once was. Mijares hurt him several times throughout the fight. Mijares looked bigger and did not seem bothered by Marquez' punches. He connected a big looping left hook, in the ninth, that hurt Marquez. Mijares was able to follow up with a couple of more shots before the ref stopped the bout.

Mijares has some alright attributes, but who knows how much can be expected of him against good opposition at 122 lbs. It seems as if he has a good punch, a good chin, and looked pretty big compared to Marquez. He needs a little more drive, since he could have stopped Marquez a lot sooner. He seems too patient, I guess.

Comment

couldn't find a stream.....but I already know the outcome

you can watch it @ WBC website
      Last edited by LeG00N; 10-28-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Just saw the WBC replay. Great fight by two declining great fighters. Good stoppage by Mijares although many will complain that the ref should have waited for more seconds before stopping the fight..

Comment

mijares flaw is that he is too temptative, thats why he lost both fights against cermeņo

Comment

Working...
          X