No announcement yet.

Angelo Santana vs Paulos Moses Nov 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Big step up for Santana in his 14th fight.Santana was a top Cuban am something like 190-2 winning two nationals.Hes had inactive stretches since defecting nearly 5 years ago but he is with Don King though at 24 he is still very young.Moses is a big step since he only fought his first decent opponent in his last fight and Moses has lost only too quality opposition.Definitely worth a look at his fights he hits hard and his aggressive too the point off being reckess but he seemed more controlled in his last fight
    I like this kid, Angelo. Been watching him for a little bit now. He hasn't been as active as I'd like. I want to see him develop. There are only a couple of his fight videos on Youtube, but there's enough to see that Santana is very aggressive. If he makes it anywhere near the top, he could enjoy a great career. He's fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
      Do who is gonna televise the fight?
      Well id say it could be Don Kings own channel but i maybe wrong.Probably be announced closer too the date

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        I like this kid, Angelo. Been watching him for a little bit now. He hasn't been as active as I'd like. I want to see him develop. There are only a couple of his fight videos on Youtube, but there's enough to see that Santana is very aggressive. If he makes it anywhere near the top, he could enjoy a great career. He's fun to watch.
        I have become very interested too in the last year.Id worry abit though Moses is limited but still dangerous especially for a guy with only 13 fights

Comment

Working...
        X