No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    And to think I put in a good word for TimMAY with the Ban Stick. What a delusional twatwaffle :rolleyes9:
    What kind of ****ing dork uses an insult like "twatwaffle?" What the hell does that even mean?...

Comment

And to think I put in a good word for TimMAY with the Ban Stick. What a delusional twatwaffle :rolleyes9:
      yep because it's common practice for men to stop communicating because of a a disagreement....oh wait - that's chicks.

dick-cheese purveyor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        where's the proof that he molested her?

There's only 2 men that know what really happened and one of them's dead.
        I have always hated you as a poster. You have a way to piss me off in 80% of your posts because you're a **** poster. I will bang you up if we ever meet shorty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          yep because it's common practice for men to stop communicating because of a a disagreement....oh wait - that's chicks.

dick-cheese purveyor.
          It's common practice not when there's a disagreement but rather when one party (in this case YOU) starts acting like an azzhole. Now being a **** encrusted sandy little rectum may be your standard operating procedure but I (and obviously others) find it extremely off-putting.

PS. Boss Lady made you her b1tch.

Poet

Comment

It's common practice not when there's a disagreement but rather when one party (in this case YOU) starts acting like an azzhole. Now being a **** encrusted sandy little rectum may be your standard operating procedure but I (and obviously others) find it extremely off-putting.

PS. Boss Lady made you her b1tch.

Poet
            you're masturbating right now, aren't you?

Comment

you're masturbating right now, aren't you?
              You wish Perv.....

Comment

You wish Perv.....
                no, no, no. i am a lot of things but a perv?

Comment

no, no, no. i am a lot of things but a perv?
                  I've seen the sickening ***** you and Bossy get up to in the bedroom. Sometimes you forget I'm just next door

Comment

Working...
                  X