Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're Bombing Gaza Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys in the strip need to stay cool and let the West Bank kick off properly. These rocket attacks are just pointless.

Comment

Jews love the conflict!

Comment

Why are people suprized?

The Zionists dont want peace. They want to increase their borders by murdering and raping the Palestinians.

Israel needs to be wiped of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Mast View Post
          Why are people suprized?

The Zionists dont want peace. They want to increase their borders by murdering and raping the Palestinians.

Israel needs to be wiped of the map.
          This is the problem with the way that Ironside started the thread. Jew hating idiots will read the topic title and comment without actually considering the issues - this was started by militants planting explosives up against Israeli territory and escalated by militants firing rockets at civilians and is part of a larger and much more complicated conflict, and I think could do with being depicted as such.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            This is the problem with the way that Ironside started the thread. Jew hating idiots will read the topic title and comment without actually considering the issues - this was started by militants planting explosives up against Israeli territory and escalated by militants firing rockets at civilians and is part of a larger and much more complicated conflict, and I think could do with being depicted as such.
            freedom fighters not 'Militants'.

There is no such thing as 'Israeli' territory just land they stole from the Arabs. Those 'civilians' are invading terrorists.

But thanks for the fox news propaganda.

Comment

How did I know I'd come in here and see a faggot trying to justify and defend this?

You're a fucking disgrace. I wish only the absolute worst for you, with complete sincerity.

Comment

They bombed a medical supply building the other week.

The situation breaks down like this because Israel treats Palestinians like a pimp treats his school. Those in the West bank are like his bottom b1tch. Those in Gaza ae like the bad girl who gets whipped with a wire coat hanger every few days.

And she just keeps doing bad stuff, cos she doesn't want to end up like the bottom b1tch, so she keeps getting whipped with the wire coat hanger every couple weeks and she'll deal with it. The bottom b1tch in the West Bank is just all cut to pieces but she's not fighting like the bad girl. She's getting fucked day in day out with new settlement plans that contravene UN regulations made back in the 60s. she don't mind taking it up the ass but the bad girl in Gaza won't take it up the ass, she'll take the punishment.

To her thats part of the job and the land is like the crack. And she ain't gonna leave the crack, cos its the most important thing in her life.

Comment

Comment

Comment

****ed up thing about it is the news here aint even reporting on this. I'm finna switch channels though. Maybe CNN will have something.

Comment

Working...
                      X