Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC has replaced Antonio Tarver for BJ Flores on it's Olympic boxing telecast crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he lose his job at Showtime too? Looks like he will fight for money because he has no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
      Did he lose his job at Showtime too? Looks like he will fight for money because he has no choice.
      He out indefinitely. That positive test is really affecting his post boxing career.

Comment

The sad thing is Tarver was actually a good commentator. Way to ruin that, dummy.

Comment

Tarver was easily my favorite color commentator. Flores is usually ok, but I felt he did an awful job on the last NBC Sports show.

*shrug

Comment

Originally posted by FatDrunkenSlob
            Get rid of the decorated, black ex champ and bring in the unproven whiteboy. SMH.
            You mean the disgusting drug cheat that's completely irrelevant now?

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post
              Tarver was easily my favorite color commentator. Flores is usually ok, but I felt he did an awful job on the last NBC Sports show.

*shrug
              Flores talks too damn much.

Comment

He got what was coming to him for testing positive but it's messed up in a way he is getting hammered left and right while people like Mosley never got any type of punishment but instead praised.

Comment

Seems like Tarver is being judged harsher than other guys who have done the same or worse. He wasnt a bad announcer either. Hopefully some how Gus Johnson gets the boot and Tarver comes back.

Comment

Tarver was the best fight-caller around. Damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by injun View Post

*shrug
                      What is Morales doing in that gif? It looks like he is putting his crotch in that woman's face..LOL..who is she and what fight is that

Comment

Working...
                      X