Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney showing his true colors, ignoring a dying patient

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a weak character because I don't believe in the fairy tale book you live your life by?

I'd never say a damn thing to you about it if you didn't try to push it on people with your "accept jesus or be judged" thread..

Conquering is a devout Christian and a good friend of mine, I'd never say a word to him about it because he doesn't push it on anybody.. or tell people they're going to be judged if they don't believe what he believes.

Mocking christs second coming means nothing to me... it's like saying I mocked the second coming of the Lasagna monster.

Comment

I'm only in this thread to read Reed's posts. And it's been totally worth it.

Comment

Have had a hard time taking Romney seriously ever since he talked about hunting with his 12 "caliber" shotgun. If he wins the nomination, which it looks like he will, I'll be sitting this one out. Pathetic choices for president of a country with 310 million or so people TBH (incumbent notwithstanding.)
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-18-2012, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          Really Pugly? You didn't even bother to look it up?

Ron Paul is strongly against abortion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ed_legislation

Ron Paul in his own words said he would have voted no to the civil rights act because he thinks is against "liberty".
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1178688.html
          http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/...ights_act.html
          So restaurants, businesses, and companies should have the right to discriminate against people you think?

Maybe you should read up on Ron Pauls stances instead of hearing everybodies romantic views on him.

And If you honestly believe Ron Pauls idea of free market make sense then you need your head checked.

Deregulation is what caused your economical crash.
          Guess what Ron Pauls wants to do...

"Regulations are against Liberty and unconstitutional"

Removing social security?
          removing the income tax?

IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!

Aren't you living in Norway? What do you know about our Politics or our Income Tax boy?

Stop the knee-jerk nonsense and tell us the reasons on why Jens Stoltenberg is a piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I have a weak character because I don't believe in the fairy tale book you live your life by?

I'd never say a damn thing to you about it if you didn't try to push it on people with your "accept jesus or be judged" thread..

Conquering is a devout Christian and a good friend of mine, I'd never say a word to him about it because he doesn't push it on anybody.. or tell people they're going to be judged if they don't believe what he believes.

Mocking christs second coming means nothing to me... it's like saying I mocked the second coming of the Lasagna monster.

Comment

Working...
            X