Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Would you get back with her if you broke up with her for a year and she slept with many guys but you love her and she does too and you guys have a son?If she said she wants to work it out even though she slept with other guys?

I don't know. Depends. If she went away so she could have a good time with other guys and then plan to come back with you then no. But if she was legitimately trying to distance herself and it didn't work out then maybe.

Comment

Nope, **** that.

Comment

Seriously, what's up with you guys? Of course a chick is going to **** other guys. Pretty much every girl you meet after high school has ****ed around. No girl you meet will ever be truthful as to how many guys she's slept with. Your time ****ing virgins is over. Who cares if she's slept with other guys? Is she clean? That's all that matters. If it's a big deal, tell her to get tested.

Are you guys scared of not measuring up to the guys she has ****ed or something?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
          Seriously, what's up with you guys? Of course a chick is going to **** other guys. Pretty much every girl you meet after high school has ****ed around. No girl you meet will ever be truthful as to how many guys she's slept with. Your time ****ing virgins is over. Who cares if she's slept with other guys? Is she clean? That's all that matters. If it's a big deal, tell her to get tested.

Are you guys scared of not measuring up to the guys she has ****ed or something?
          what if you guys are maried?

Comment

It doesn't bother me to be honest.

Personally I would never get back with a chick I split with. Once its over its over IMO, its never good to go back there. But that would be more of the issue, not that she slept around. I wouldn't care about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
              what if you guys are maried?
              Get over it. Unless she was having an affair, you should get over her ****ing other guys. You shouldn't have separated in the first place if that's the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
                Would you get back with her if you broke up with her for a year and she slept with many guys but you love her and she does too and you guys have a son?If she said she wants to work it out even though she slept with other guys?
                The son would probably complicate things, I'm not sure how I'd be in that situation since I'm not a parent. But, if there were no kids involved and she'd slept with a load of guys when apart then nah, that's it ruined to me, time to move on.

Comment

No going back, man. I'm never having anything to do with a certain whacked-out bitch ever again...

*muse, grumble*

Comment

There is often a very good reason someone is an ex in the first place, so no.

Comment

Working...
                    X