No announcement yet.

Khan vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    I see Bradley timing Khan's predictable attack patterns and throwing a overhand right that puts khan on his butt. Same way Marquez caught pac in the third round. Also i think Bradley hits harder than Khan. Khan is just like Devon Alexander, he throws fast arm punches with very little body weight behind them. Danny Garcia said he could throw fast arm punches like that too but its bull**** to do so.
    I agree with most of the post except the Khan and Devon comparison..Khan commits far more then Devon...Funny tho,single shot I think Devon may hit harder then Khan..But he(Devon)just does not sit down on his punches at all...

Comment

Khan!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Until Molina Mccloskey Salita...
        Not fights Mayweather or Pacquiao should get away with, but I never considered Khan elite. So why not?
        Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Even though i hate both of them (so boring) Bradley wins maybe by late ko because Khan is Khan
        You think KHAN is boring?

I can see why someone might think Bradley is (don't really agree, but I can see why) but Khan is one of the most exciting fighters there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          Bradley is the smarter and more defensively responsible fighter. He can pressure intelligently.

Khan still can't fight inside.

Bradley UD.
          I saw last night Khan fighting on the inside successfully, he tucked his chin in, had his hands real close and then waited to throw uppercuts, i thought i'd never see the day Khan winning on exchanges on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            I saw last night Khan fighting on the inside successfully, he tucked his chin in, had his hands real close and then waited to throw uppercuts, i thought i'd never see the day Khan winning on exchanges on the inside.
            But his opponent had everything to do with that tho..A better opponent would not have let Khan get off on the inside..Molina got inside and waited which gave Khan time to mentally get ready to punch inside...Against a better opponent that will not be the case...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Wlad could probably infight against a gunshy cruiser.

I'll wait until he proves it against better opposition.

Comment

lmao kahn gets destroyedddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

I'm going to laugh so hard when Bradley drops Khan with the overhand right

Comment

Khans range and handspeed will be too much and bradley doesnt have the punching power to get khan in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X