Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Victor Ortiz vs Brandon Rios ever happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
    Man that would be one hell of a promotion. If ever a promotion was worthy of 24/7, it's that one.
    This!...

a 24/7 of them getting really personal and talking shlt and on top of that but the beef amongst the trainers is set up for a really entertaining inside look and fight night..

I think they could do really good numbers with those factors alone..

Comment

Weight wise the are in two different places. Unless Ortiz can stay put at 147 and Rios grows into the weight effectively I don't see them fighting any other way.

Comment

ortiz would easily destroy rios. rios has no skill or savvy in the ring now at his "weight", but if he went up 2 divisions to face ortiz, he would likely lose the ONLY asset he has, and that is his power. without his power, he is less than nothing inside the ring

Comment

I'm sure we've all noticed Rios literally nearly kill himself to make 135lbs, I believe he'd be solid at 147lbs maybe a nice tune-up against a top 10 WW like Zaveck or Senchenko and then he could challenge Ortiz if he does well..

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
            If Rios defeats some good opposition legitimately I could see it happening down the line, but I think it would be a waste of time - I see Ortiz destroying Rios no matter when they fight.....
            I believe this too. I like Brandon & all, but I see Vic beating Brandon's snot box in brutally.

Comment

That'd be a GBP vs TR fight, so I wouldn't bet on it. With money to be made though, it wouldn't be shocking if they worked it out at some point down the line. Ortiz destroys him.

Comment

This is a good time as any for this match up to happen..

Ortiz is in question as far as his career at the top goes and Brandon Rios needs that career defining victory especially if he beats Alvarado..

I think this fight is inevitable and needs to happen in 2013

Comment

Golden Boy vs Top Rank

Nope

Comment

Working...
                  X