No announcement yet.

Your Lounges very own, KING MEAT delivers KO from a clinch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
    ohh PLZ, you payed a bum to take a dive!
    Lol nah just looked like two homies messing around, and then as almost always the situation, it gets a little bit more heated, and one ends up eating a pretty good punch. . .

Comment

Pic ain't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Pic ain't there.
        Click "Original Video" on the bottom where the pic is suppose to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Are you guys extremely hunched over, or just the size of prepubescent females?
          You and Meat would be an EXCELLENT style matchup. . . one built for outside fighting, the other built for inside fighting. . . .

WOuld Bringer have a powerful, fast, and accurate enough jab (followed by a straight right, and occassional left hook), and quick enough feet ot keep MEAT at bay? Or would Meat's head movement, foot speed, and double jab be enough to get him inside where he could land some mean, vicious hooks to the body and rib cage?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Lol nah just looked like two homies messing around, and then as almost always the situation, it gets a little bit more heated, and one ends up eating a pretty good punch. . .
            bingo! this fool talked mad shiyet about how much of a midget i am tho. but now he has alot more respect for me.

Comment

lol what is this?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                You and Meat would be an EXCELLENT style matchup. . . one built for outside fighting, the other built for inside fighting. . . .

WOuld Bringer have a powerful, fast, and accurate enough jab (followed by a straight right, and occassional left hook), and quick enough feet ot keep MEAT at bay? Or would Meat's head movement, foot speed, and double jab be enough to get him inside where he could land some mean, vicious hooks to the body and rib cage?
                Bringer would make him quit in the second round

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  Bringer would make him quit in the second round
                  I don't know. . . If he fights anything like he looks (Charlie Z), he'll quit before he gets KO'd. . . Then make a bunch of videos claiming victory. . . Wait a second. . .

Comment

I don't think either of you are ready for this.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      I don't think either of you are ready for this.

hahahahahaha!!!

i just fackin spit noodles on my screen you bastard! hahahahah!

Comment

Working...
                      X