No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Bika on The Table as Kessler, Pavlik Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson-Bika on The Table as Kessler, Pavlik Pass

An interesting fight is on the table, as the IBF has ordered super middleweight contender Adonis Stevenson (18-1, 15 KOs), ranked at 2, to face number 9 ranked Sakio Bika (30-5-2, 21 KOs) in an IBF final eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Probably a smart pass for both.

Kelly aint ready and Kessler trying to nab Froch.

Comment

This is going to be a barnburner

Comment

I like this fight actually... can't wait

Comment

Wow, this will be an awesome fight, even better than Pascal-Cloud.

Comment

Kelly Pavlik is going to fight Bute in the fall. Book it.

Kessler was smart, he's fighting Froch anyway, in a pretty big fight.

I love this Stevenson-Bika fight. Would love to see the winner fight Andre Dirrell.

Comment

pavlik and kessler are probably the most choosy fighters in boxing, especially considering their relatively low status compared to other fighters who tend to pick and choose. how they both got the reputation that theyll fight anybody i have no clue. look at the last couple of fights on both guys records right now.. pathetic.

ppl are saying its smart bcuz of who they will fight next, knowing their history im gonna wait and see if that really happens before giving them a pass on seemingly another blatant duck. they turned down fights in the past making the same excuse only to go on to bull**** matchups.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                pavlik and kessler are probably the most choosy fighters in boxing, especially considering their relatively low status compared to other fighters who tend to pick and choose. how they both got the reputation that theyll fight anybody i have no clue. look at the last couple of fights on both guys records right now.. pathetic.

ppl are saying its smart bcuz of who they will fight next, knowing their history im gonna wait and see if that really happens before giving them a pass on seemingly another blatant duck. they turned down fights in the past making the same excuse only to go on to bull**** matchups.
                I gotta agree with you, especially on Pavlik. I mean this guy just beat a doorman on espn & goes about talking crap bout Froch, but avoids Adonis?? Froch is a world class fighter at 168. His losses are to 2 great fighters there. He's the runner up of the super 6. He should fight Pavlik, but Pavlik can't fight Adonis?? Ok.

Comment

everybody is passing on Adonis, they know hats up, if that glove touches you, its night night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJcRtn2njd0

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Would love to see the winner fight Andre Dirrell.
                    . .
                    why?

Comment

Working...
                    X