Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Miranda-Chilemba, Williams-Barthelemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Miranda-Chilemba, Williams-Barthelemy

[Click Here To Read More]

Ramon Garbey, what an underachieving pro this man turned out to be. So much talent so little dedication. Hopefully as a trainer he can do otherwise. Let's see what Hylon Williams brings to the table vs Rances

Comment

I would like to see Edison Miranda win this fight but his entire career has just been let-down after let-down. I always root for him because of his heavy hands and straight forward style, but he can never seem to get to that next step.

Comment

if Miranda does win I can't see him winning nor being a force @175...2 many others head&shoulders above him...

Comment

magomed abdusalamov looks like he could be a monster

he's a huge puncher

didnt have a super extensive international amateur career by the looks of things, but i have little doubt that his style wasn't suited for the amateurs and that he'll fare better as a pro

he wont have any trouble selling tickets if he keeps knocking these guys out

he's not fighting world beaters
          but some of the guys were not total cans
          and only two of them made it out of round one.
          the best fighter he ever fought was rich power, who went 8 rounds with tyson fury

and he knocked him out in the third.

not saying he's the best looking prospect out there, but the guy can really crack. that fight should be fun
          Last edited by New England; 02-03-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            magomed abdusalamov looks like he could be a monster

he's a huge puncher

didnt have a super extensive international amateur career by the looks of things, but i have little doubt that his style wasn't suited for the amateurs and that he'll fare better as a pro

he wont have any trouble selling tickets if he keeps knocking these guys out

he's not fighting world beaters
            but some of the guys were not total cans
            and only two of them made it out of round one.
            the best fighter he ever fought was rich power, who went 8 rounds with tyson fury

and he knocked him out in the third.

not saying he's the best looking prospect out there, but the guy can really crack. that fight should be fun
            Gotta love that picture, Magomed Abdusalamov looks completely unfazed by Rodriguez's stare down.

Comment

That's interesting.

Comment

Miranda is former middleweight but he looks in awesome shape at LHW too.
                Chilemba is a agressive brawler but he has not a big punch so i think Miranda wins by KO. Chilemba said he wants to exchange punches with Miranda, big mistake! Chilemba is no Pavlik. His game plan should be to use his heigt advantage and box Miranda from the outside. That would be the plan he needs. He has not enough power for playing brawler in this fight.
                I say Miranda wins by KO.
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 02-03-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I expect Chilemba, who is a technician, to outbox Miranda.

Comment

Originally posted by dblaze9 View Post
                    I would like to see Edison Miranda win this fight but his entire career has just been let-down after let-down. I always root for him because of his heavy hands and straight forward style, but he can never seem to get to that next step.
                    Let's not forget Miranda has ONLY lost to undefeated fighters that were or became world champions. Chilemba has 1 loss and 1 draw and doesnt seem to me as a future champ. Miranda KO6

Comment

Working...
                    X