Arum Not Optimistic That New York Will Grant Margarito The License

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum Not Optimistic That New York Will Grant Margarito The License

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
    FWIW, Bob Arum told me this morning that he is "not optimistic" that New York will grant Margarito a license.
    1 hour ago »

NYSAC, I'm told, would not approve NYU doctor as the neutral doctor to examine Margarito.
    1 hour ago »
    Margarito Update: Top Rank plans to have Margarito examined by NYU doc Monday morning, then by NYSAC doc in the afternoon.
    1 hour ago
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMannixSI

WTF is wrong with NYSAC? They are ****ing up the biggest fight of the year and costing the state of New York millions of dollars because the damn fight will happen no matter what they say or do. Jezz Melvina just give him the license.

I doubt it too...that right eye looked weird in 24/7.

Comment

I don't blame them. His eye looks very weird like it's fake or like it's not fully in his eye socket. If he gets blinded then its all on the NYSAC so they have a right to make sure his eye is 100%. Arum doesn't care. He only cares about money because he's a greedy pig.

Comment

I'm not sure where it was that I read it, but I read somewhere that Margarito has permanent blurry vision in his right eye. Not so much that it's COMPLETELY blurry, but it has some degree of blur. I'm sure that eye is not 100%, such a shame the fight might not get licensed in MSG.

Comment

F! New york!

Comment

Pretty ridiculous they have waited this long to make the call.This shoulda been done a month ago for the sake of the fans who have already booked accomadation and bought tickets

Comment

Working...
            X