Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Picking Ortiz to Beat Floyd, Give Floyd His Props When He Dismantles the Kid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    naw ...after the fight all those who picked Ortiz will blame Cortez then call Ortiz a cherry picked untalented fighter,they will say Floyd was 20 pounds bigger and that Ortiz was a bum....you know the usual
    Naw, We don't need to see the fight to determine that. We all know right 'NOW' that Ortiz is a cherry picked opponent that quit against a 140lber in Maidana. A ***** can dream tho, right?

There is no way Ortiz is beating Mayweather, Not happening

Comment

I will, but my basis on Ortiz beating may is that May will look old.. I really like Ortiz, but he's not as good as a prime May.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Naw, We don't need to see the fight to determine that. We all know right 'NOW' that Ortiz is a cherry picked opponent that quit against a 140lber in Maidana. A ***** can dream tho, right?

There is no way Ortiz is beating Mayweather, Not happening
        If Ortiz (WBC champ #2 WW) was cherrypicked then what the hell do you call fighting a still suspended Margarito for a vacant belt at a catchweight or Mosley who haven't won a fight in 2 years or JMM who is coming up 2 weight class?

when was the last time Manny fought an opponent as highly ranked as Ortiz at the full weight limit? 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          If Ortiz (WBC champ #2 WW) was cherrypicked then what the hell do you call fighting a still suspended Margarito for a vacant belt at a catchweight or Mosley who haven't won a fight in 2 years or JMM who is coming up 2 weight class?

when was the last time Manny fought an opponent as highly ranked as Ortiz at the full weight limit? 2008?

haha settle down. I added the ref and may was to big to the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
            with no excuse about Ortiz being to green, he showed to much respect, he couldn't make weight, he gave up, Floyd got lucky, Ms. Jackson distracted Ortiz, Ortiz got robbed (when he clearly didnt),garcia and rios got into his head, he was distracted by Floyds pretty mouth, oh and because Floyd sucked Ortiz's nostrils and he couldnt breathe right for the fight due to the fluid exchange which caused an infection he contracted during that final press conference ordeal, Joe Cortez didn't allow inside fighting and allowed Floyd to bully Ortiz, Floyd was too big during fight night etc, etc.

Ok?

haha well said bearman - ive thrown a few jabs at floyd, but NEVER once have i hated on his skills. i just like to mess around and clown sometimes. . .

but if he shuts out and completely dismantles and demoralizes ortiz i don't see how you can't give him his props. . .. this is a young, strong, prime, large welterweight with so much confidence. after this fight, WE GOTTA have floyd/pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              haha well said bearman - ive thrown a few jabs at floyd, but NEVER once have i hated on his skills. i just like to mess around and clown sometimes. . .

but if he shuts out and completely dismantles and demoralizes ortiz i don't see how you can't give him his props. . .. this is a young, strong, prime, large welterweight with so much confidence. after this fight, WE GOTTA have floyd/pacquiao.

Thanks man haha. I agree with ya mane lol

Comment

I think we got the point at, "Ms. Jackson distracted Ortiz". You didn't have to drag it out any further.

Comment

Ortiz is a likeable guy but I give him no chance of beating Mayweather so I will continue to berate Mayweather for not fighting Pacquiao, Cotto, Margarito, Martinez etc., the real threats while taking fights he knows he will win.

Comment

when floyd gets knocked out dont go into hiding

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
                      when floyd gets knocked out dont go into hiding
                      I will give Ortiz mad props if he pulls the upset mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X