No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather jr.
    Finally, someone with some sense.

Comment

I did NOT get to see the fight live, I was late and wrote up my thoughts on the first post where JMM KO'd PAC COLD

just so you know I ain't hiding

My response to Pac retiring:

My ire was up and I wanted to see Pac get revenge but thats just normal for the strong of heart,,,,,,,,same with Jones and Tarver or Johnson

BUT

I love Pacman and his whole family plus the Filipino people and I don't like seeing his family crying like JINKEE did

I don't want to see Pac on his face again, he smiling but hurting inside. He has GOD in his heart, he will survive this KILLER KO

Retiring is up to him but he don't need Rios right now, he needs a decent fight just to get back into the swing of things then face his GREAT RIVAL and EVEN the KO

Pac was looking Great in round 5 and 6, so it wasn't a beat down

IT was some great well placed body shots that set up two great RIGHT hands that will go down in boxing HISTORY

I will always love the FIGHTER ,,,PACMAN the GREAT

and you gotta Love his Nemisis ,,,JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ the GREAT

Comment

Pac is Done he will be like Roy Jones Now...After that Tarver K.O..never the same again!!!!

Comment

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 will happen.
          I feel Manny can turn the tables and knock Marquez out in the 5th fight.

Then fight Mayweather and retire with a fat bank acct.

Remember Lennox lewis got ko'd by rahman then came back in the rematch and ko'd rahman?

Then he finally made the Tyson fight right after that.
          it can be done.

But the difference between Lewis and pacquiao is that Rahman never had lewis number like Marquez has Manny's.

It would be tough but manny can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Finally, someone with some sense.
            Naw , he ain't got any sense , he is like you

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              Yeah Manny it's time for you to retire, unless you fight Floyd.

Floyd would knock you down and you might not get up. That would be fun to see.
              Funny how floyd fans are so confident but floyd himself... Now that Pacquiao might be damaged goods... watch floyd fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchForTheHook View Post
                Pac is Done he will be like Roy Jones Now...After that Tarver K.O..never the same again!!!!
                You may be right ! We don't know just yet.

Problem with that picture is this has ZERO to do with Mayweather except he is glad that JMM KO'd Pac cause he KNOWS he would lose against the great PACMAN

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  You Mayweather boys are still on a high, LOL

IF those roads lead to Jr it is to a cave where he is hiding.

Real men FIGHT like the GREAT JMM and the GREAT PACMAN
                  You Pac fans act as if Pac won the fight just because he fought hard. Let me explain it to you: Manny got put to sleep by a guy Floyd toyed with. Floyd beat the hell out of JMM and would do it again. So Floyd would destroy JMM, JMM just destroyed Manny, but Manny would beat Floyd?

Arum knew Floyd would have put Manny to sleep five years ago, so he did not want to risk losing all that money he made off of Manny.

The only way Floyd is afraid of Manny is that he is afraid of killing him if the ever got into the ring.

I can say that Floyd would kill Manny in the ring. Once Floyd hit him five times in a row, Manny would go down and not get up. Jinkee would be crying, his kids would be left without a father, and you Pac fans would still demand a rematch.

Manny has been KO'ed three times and Floyd has barely touched the canvass.
                  Last edited by marvin douglas; 12-10-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 will happen.
                    I feel Manny can turn the tables and knock Marquez out in the 5th fight.

Then fight Mayweather and retire with a fat bank acct.

Remember Lennox lewis got ko'd by rahman then came back in the rematch and ko'd rahman?

Then he finally made the Tyson fight right after that.
                    it can be done.

But the difference between Lewis and pacquiao is that Rahman never had lewis number like Marquez has Manny's.

It would be tough but manny can do it.
                    I agree, but at least Pac Knows now if he never knew before about that right hand, HOWEVER , he has been landing that same punch in all 4 fights , its just JMM developed some great mustard in his last days, and he put the nice mustard on those two great right hand shots.

Comment

Retire? He was just caught by a shot that he tripped on, nothing more! He will be back and KO JMM. He almost did KO him in this fight, next time it's over. Then I will photoshop so many pics of JMM flattened! Remember this post!

Comment

Working...
                      X