No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Chisora Early Fight Results From West Ham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Chisora Early Fight Results From West Ham

Talented middleweight kayo artist Bradley Saunders (3-0, 2 KOs) was forced to go the distance for the first time in his career against durable professional loser Kevin McCauley (10-40-3), who was stopped just five times in his career. Saunders won this one on points.

[Click Here To Read More]

Such a poor undercard.

Mind you, with the BBofC threatening to pull licenses of fighters it's no wonder they didn't want to risk it.

Comment

Bradley Saunders a K.O. artist in a measly 3 fights pfffttt, lmao.

Comment

when does the Haye vs Chisora fight start? Someone tell em in Hours in minutes due to time zone differences?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
          when does the Haye vs Chisora fight start? Someone tell em in Hours in minutes due to time zone differences?

Thanks
          about 1 1/2 hours. ring walks probably begin about 10 mins before that (not certain of the that, got it from another post someone else made in another thread)

Comment

good win for the irishman against hall. A bit unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              good win for the irishman against hall. A bit unexpected
              I had Hall up with keeping tabs in my head 115-114 is ok but i just cant see how two judges had it 9-3

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                I had Hall up with keeping tabs in my head 115-114 is ok but i just cant see how two judges had it 9-3
                i grabbed a bite to eat and missed a few middle rounds (well it was on in the background, but i was paying more attention to my pizza!), but from what i saw it was reasonabley close. At the start i thought Hall was winning, but towards the end i thought O'Sullivan was landing some good clean punches and not taking that much in return.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  i grabbed a bite to eat and missed a few middle rounds (well it was on in the background, but i was paying more attention to my pizza!), but from what i saw it was reasonabley close. At the start i thought Hall was winning, but towards the end i thought O'Sullivan was landing some good clean punches and not taking that much in return.
                  Ya O Sullivan was landing some nice shots im probably over doing Halls body work.I guess that 1-3 can be deceptive Hall gives anyone usually a hards night work off it i was hoping for O Sullivan too look really good and then pave the way for Munster showdown with Andy who is on about fighting over here in his next fight but after seeing that Andy would take him out cleanly.Good experience for him though in front off a decent crowd

Comment

Well, I will not be watching the fight because EPIX is absolute garbage. I just tried to sign in and the box where sign in isn't even there. This the same problems I had when showed the first fight. I guess they get overloaded and can't handle the traffic. What a waste of time and I am glad I didn't pay for their garbage service.

Comment

Working...
                    X