Slum Dog Millionaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slum Dog Millionaire

Just watched it today, great movie.

am i the only person thinking people are overrating the fuuk outta this movie...

Comment

I saw it two days ago.. very original, very familiar at the same time though.
      I think that's what made the movie. It was like a lovey dovey chick flick mixed with City of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
        I saw it two days ago.. very original, very familiar at the same time though.
        I think that's what made the movie. It was like a lovey dovey chick flick mixed with City of God.
        That makes a lot of sense, I hadn't thought about it like that.

Comment

yes its being compared to a less gritty version of city of god ... but city of god was epic in comparison imo. not to say slumdog is bad its a good movie btu not as good as people are making out.

Comment

Excellant film.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
              yes its being compared to a less gritty version of city of god ... but city of god was epic in comparison imo. not to say slumdog is bad its a good movie btu not as good as people are making out.
              you can't really compare the two though they have a lot in common.

Comment

City of God.. "Im gonna bang you out.. lil dude was like 7 and blasted dude in the first scene. Havent seen Slum but City of God aint have **** to do with money and millionaire dat **** was african grittyness> One of the best movies ive seen1

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
                  City of God.. "Im gonna bang you out.. lil dude was like 7 and blasted dude in the first scene. Havent seen Slum but City of God aint have **** to do with money and millionaire dat **** was african grittyness> One of the best movies ive seen1
                  ugh, city of god is in brazil, it's part of rio de janeiro.. not africa.

Comment

It reminded me of a Charles Dickens adaptation like Great Expectations or Oliver Twist. Lots of obstacles and adversity throughout the film, a very good underdog story.

Comment

Working...
                    X