Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok for the love of god! WHo won the 9th round in dlh vs Tito???? Please tell me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok for the love of god! WHo won the 9th round in dlh vs Tito???? Please tell me...

Ok I know this is old and I made a thread about the fight earlier, but you clicked on this link so youre interested to know. I keep watching round 9 over and over and over again and I see the same thing.....DLH dominating! How did Tito win that round???? Oscar threw beautiful combinations and Tito landed what? One right hand? IDK man tell me

I gave this round to DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
      Ok I know this is old and I made a thread about the fight earlier, but you clicked on this link so youre interested to know. I keep watching round 9 over and over and over again and I see the same thing.....DLH dominating! How did Tito win that round???? Oscar threw beautiful combinations and Tito landed what? One right hand? IDK man tell me
      Oscar ran too much!

Comment

Yo gané! Okay!?

Comment

Was that the round that the "run for your life" started??? Who knows!!! But we all know that hoja lost in his home town of Las Vegas. And NEVER seeked a rematch with TITO!

Comment

tito had a moment or 2 but delahoya controlled and dominated that round but i can half way see that round being a coin toss. but even if you give tito every close call round that fight is still a draw

Comment

Working...
            X