No announcement yet.

Your top ten boxing P4P dish list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your top ten boxing P4P dish list?

They never let me talk about this in NSB these days, but what red blooded fan of the sport doesn't like to discuss the handsomeness of the athletes involved?

Let's face it, being a dish is a key component of the game - there's a reason why Oscar De La Hoya was such a big hit on PPV, and it wasn't just down to what he did with a pair of gloves.

That's one thing I can't understand about a lot of my fellow Green Teefs - all this Hatton love. There's an ad right now in all the papers for his latest bout, with the details written on his back. Who wants to look at a ginger back covered in freckles, unless it's Lohan's? This is a guy who lost a dish off to Ping Ping FFS. And people talk about him being a "man of the people". Farting, drinking and swearing in a Manchester accent doesn't make you "one of the lads"... it makes you a ****. He wouldn't get within light years of my P4P top ten dishes, **** him.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    They never let me talk about this in NSB these days, but what red blooded fan of the sport doesn't like to discuss the handsomeness of the athletes involved?

Let's face it, being a dish is a key component of the game - there's a reason why Oscar De La Hoya was such a big hit on PPV, and it wasn't just down to what he did with a pair of gloves.

That's one thing I can't understand about a lot of my fellow Green Teefs - all this Hatton love. There's an ad right now in all the papers for his latest bout, with the details written on his back. Who wants to look at a ginger back covered in freckles, unless it's Lohan's? This is a guy who lost a dish off to Ping Ping FFS. And people talk about him being a "man of the people". Farting, drinking and swearing in a Manchester accent doesn't make you "one of the lads"... it makes you a ****. He wouldn't get within light years of my P4P top ten dishes, **** him.
    If he didn't have freckles and went for a tan could he make your top ten dish list just from behind?

Comment

Sorry guys, I had to nip out on short notice, I'll finish this off tomorrow. But, just as a taster:

And people say there's no talent in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
      X