No announcement yet.

Anyone giving Garcia a chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone giving Garcia a chance

Just curious, I bareley watched the guy, and I am no Amir Khan fan, so Im hoping Garcia puts the beating on him, but I know its unlikeley.

It pains me to say it but I don't give him much hope at all.

Comment

Only the usual khan haters who will soon switch into garcia was overrated mode post fight, as usual

Comment

he wins 12 round UD he sits and waits and hits hard on amir glass chin...

Comment

Only if Khan completely overlooks him which is possible. I think it'll go to the cards which should only reaffirm the fact that Khan is on the way down and has peaked. I might be wrong but based on Khan's cockiness, he will completely dismiss this guy as a threat, like most of the posters here.

I'd venture to say that Khan may find himself in trouble a few times in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            Only the usual khan haters who will soon switch into garcia was overrated mode post fight, as usual
            Well.... been saying that way before they fought

Comment

he has decent power n good timing so i give him a chance, real good fight do idk why are people hating on this fight its a good match i think khan a lil more experience but garcia is a confident young fighter n belives in himself thats why he took the fight

Comment

His dad?

Comment

i never expected lopez to beat ortiz, so you never know.....

should be a good fight though while it lasts.....

Comment

Yea, I don't like khan too much but I don't think garcia is at a level to give him a difficult fight, so no.

Comment

Working...
                    X